Indianapolis, IN

Pics coming as soon as I get home, just wanted to post this up before I forget.

Well, I tried my hand at modding and it turns out it's not for me. ;P probably better for me to just get one from one of the pros. so, getting rid of all these spare parts and junk.

1 front PCB (tested and working) with installed azure nonfinite v3 ultra backlight

1 front PCB w/ broken display (LCD is still in tact, but there's no display)

1 back PCB (tested and working) w/ shoddily attached 1/8 prosound jack

1 back PCB, doesn't seem to boot properly. Not 100% sure what's causing the problem, but I accidentally got some solder on the back of the little connector where the ribbon cable plugs in, ever since then it stopped working

1 clear blue kitsch-bent shell

2 classic grey boy shells (one in decent condition, the other is kinda yellowed)

Lots of buttons (traditional + 1 set of clear blue kitsch buttons)

1 extra azure v3 ultra resistor.

The shell, backlight and prosound jack are pretty much brand new and the working PCB's are in good shape. Dunno, how about $45 shipped for the lot? US only, please and sorry.

Madriz, Supain

would you change your mind about overseas shipping and selling the backlighted pcb separate?

UK

Yeah man, what about overseas shipping?

(And selling one of those greyboy shells seperately)

Last edited by PROTODOME (Jan 15, 2013 4:55 pm)

Indianapolis, IN

I'ma give it a few days to see if there's anyone that wants to pick up the whole lot; if no one's interested I'll look into shipping out the individual parts for you guys.

Plantation, Florida

How much would you be willing to let that front backlit PCB go for? I recently messed mine up, and I've been looking for another (not to mention my backlight was faulty [big white blotches... uuugh...] not placing any blame on nonfinite)

EDIT: I'd also be interested in a new shell, if it isn't too much to ask for.

Last edited by Im_A_Track_Man (Jan 16, 2013 6:45 am)