Madriz, Supain

› PIL sold

-------

Smartboys:

Honestly, I had way too many of these. Im gonna keep the one with the tracks I play live and sell the rest. Theyre awesome for flashing games or random homebrews, only problem I found in this years is sometimes the flasher may corrupt your data when your backing up, but we all know that already.
I have a flasher so I can send them with anything flashed on (free roms, LSDJ after proof, etc)

I think  30€ each is fair play? 50€ for both?

------

WonderSwan stuff

The black guy game is a rythm one. Tekken is a card one, Buffers evolution a platformer/beat em up and One piece colour one is a fighter ( a very good one if you ask me, with smart use of the enviroment and all).

20 € for the b/w console,  35€ for the Final Fantasy one (theyre expensive boxed, but mine isnt..),  10€ for each b/w game and 20€ for One piece.

Of course I'd consider a discount if you get multiples. Something like half the price on everything if you get the whole lot.

-----

I ship from Spain and accept Paypal.

Dont be shy to negotiate! I want to get rid of all this stuff so I'll glady bundle shit together for a better price. PM for details.

Thanks for watching!!

Last edited by SuperBustySamuraiMonkey (Jun 14, 2013 1:36 pm)

Madriz, Supain

¿Nobody wants some geeky new console?

Madriz, Supain

I dont know if necroing this is fine with the forum rules, but I still want to get rid of these. Negotiation thru PM is welcome.

Madriz, Supain

Bumping with new stuff, recicling old thread.

Madriz, Supain

Im gonna selfbump this again because I really want to get rid of this.

West Yorks, UK

i would really like to take all the games except tekken card game (unless its vaguely playable with no kanji knowledge/ is in english) but am pretty poor, unless you still have these in a month or two. what would you be willing to accept for the three? feel free to PM if you like!

had a wonderswan for like getting on two years and still have no games for it! (waiting for reasonably priced pocket fighters, guilty gear 1/2 and beatmania to pop up. and makimura/ ghouls/ghosts)

Madriz, Supain

I need a drag n derp for live shit, do you have a spare one maybe?

Madriz, Supain

Updated price on the DMG.

Cmon guys, am I teh only onw whos not gonna sell stuff in here ? sad

Madriz, Supain

dudes, i still want to sell this, you know... sad

Jyväskylä, Finland

I would really buy one of those smartboys but I'm currently out of money. sad

I'm interested in the DMG. How is the condition? Is the screen protector scratched up, do all the buttons work fine, and from that angle the d-pad looks like it's too far in the Gameboy (though it's probably just me). Is the backlight quality good? And is the Prosound the 3.5mm one? Sorry for all the questions, I'm a first time buyer trying to get my first DMG.

Last edited by Twerke (May 8, 2013 5:57 am)

Madriz, Supain

All buttons work fine , I used to write all my stuff on this one. Dpad looks deep in the system because its clear lol. The extra jack is 3.5 minijack, yes.

The screen protector is fine, minor use, here's some aumented pictures of it.

Keep in mind those scratches are contrast-forced on the picture, and most of it is dust, haha. I have a brand new (unused, still carring protective film) screen cover anyways if you feel like not liking this one.

Last edited by SuperBustySamuraiMonkey (May 8, 2013 10:57 am)

Sweet, I'll send you a message.

Madriz, Supain

replied!

Madriz, Supain

updated