IL, US

also, time to get rid of some things that aren't getting used.. most of the prices are a little flexible, so make an offer in PM..

my alesis airfx.. nice stereo effect unit, 50 effects.. pretty good distortions & filters, stopped using it live after i got rid of my electribe so it should go - $60 + shipping

dreamcast setup ... console produced in october 1999, NTSC, 2 first party controllers, 2 VMUs (one new in box), s-video/rca output cables, soul calibur, jet grind radio (canadian version, so it has a french manual too), NHL 2K & a motocross game of some sort - $55 + shipping

Last edited by e.s.c. (Feb 21, 2013 12:21 am)

New Orleans, Louisiana

PM'd!

Dublin, Ireland

Any possibility of separating the Nomad and GenMDM (along with the Quadrathru), and shipping to the UK?

Milwaukee, WI

Yeah, if you'd split out that Nomad I would be interested in it.

IL, US

want to keep the nomad & mdm together, the gen2/games and controllers were more of a throw in since i only have the one ac adapter, but id knock a bit off is someone doesnt want them (esp to save on shipping costs)... if doing that, i'd be fine with shipping to the UK or canada since it shouldnt be too annoying with a smaller package

edit: so in short, yeah.. id ship the nomad, mdm & quadra thru to the UK, think theyd all fit in a medium flat rate priority mail box together nicely

Dublin, Ireland

Excellent, How much would you be looking for all that then? Assuming shanebro didn't get in ahead of me?

Last edited by iNFOTOXIN (Jan 17, 2013 2:46 am)

IL, US

oh, shanebro just wants the weird case...
shipping is pretty high ($50, ouch) so how about $250 shipped?

New Orleans, Louisiana

Yeah, dont worry about me! big_smile

Dublin, Ireland

Heh, great. big_smile

Ouch indeed. But all right. Paypal okay? PM the details or something?

Dublin, Ireland

As it turns out, I can't actually take it. Sorry. sad

IL, US

sold items removed, still a few things left

Chicago IL

I'll get them battery packs. I got plans.

IL, US

word, probably dont have to ship them then, though thats possibly still cheaper than cta roundtrip..

Chicago IL

not if i get that sweet 2 hour transferrrrr

also is it 3 each or 3 all together

IL, US

all together, just want em gone (didnt even realize i had them until i was looking for something else)

Chicago IL

oh sweet!