shanghai

Hello.

My new record came out today on tape and digital.

Its a warbly drowning record of swooshy ambient pads run through tapes and set of to swim in reverbed 808 crunk beats and daft rap vocals.

http://urbanwavesrecords.com/album/the-drip-taper-ep

I hope no-one minds me posting it here. Of course alot of it is still Renoise,mpt, but i will say straight up its not a chip release.

But i posted here, because im pretty sure the people that listen to my music from this site will still dig it......and of course It has its bleepy 8 bit moments for sure, but mostly its of a low-fi, tape recording electronica nature.

For the geeks -  on this record i used mostly some 808 beats, a roland jv2080 for most of the synth work, sample wise i always do my sample mangling in renoise.....then I basically  ran alot of loops to a multitrack cassette, then resampled these recording in DAW...... Production wise i tied it all up in ableton.

Peace

Chicago IL, USA

So good

Sydney, NSW

Been waiting for this for ages now. Sooooo glad it's finally out!!

England

its pretty depressing haha tongue

Florianópolis-SC, Brasil

So fucking nice!

babylon

im about this

Earth

cool nice and mellow. Reminds me of an old tape.

Maine

wow this is awesome o.O

rock on

my mom's basement

Great music, and that album art is wonderful.

London, UK

Oh *nice*. Love your stuff.

Downstate wrote:

[...]
but i will say straight up its not a chip release.

But i posted here, because im pretty sure the people that listen to my music from this site will still dig it...
[...]

Yup, this stuff is pretty good, also the other Material the label hast to offer is great ♫

vancouver, canada

nice and moody!  digging this, makes for some pretty rad evening muzak.

Finland

So niceee.

shanghai

thanks alot everyone. appreciate you guys checking it out, glad some people are getting their nod on : )

Dublin, Ireland

Really loving this one so far, great work.