What kind of adapter do I need to power this unit?

http://www.djtransformer.com/shop/produ … product=15

Kind regards
Waveboy

Last edited by waveboy (Jan 17, 2013 9:17 pm)

IL, US

apparently a 9v one...not sure if djtransformer is a good source to order from these days, had heard his shipping times were sometimes very bad, people not getting their stuff for months...id recommend trying to find one of the low-gain made midi->gb's as they hold up very well (would sell mine if i could ever get sync mode to work properly with my nanoloop usb midi/kenton usb midi host combination, but so far no luck)

Are we talking 9volt DC or AC?

I want to use it with my Gameboy pocket – to sync LSDJ.

I have read some bad about this seller to, but I don’t know if its random bad experience some has proably got their thing delivered as they ordered.

Are there any other retailers in Europe?

Unsubscribe

9vdc

IL, US

what are you syncing to? if just a laptop and you don't need any modes besides sync, think you could get away with one of the nanoloop usb midi adapters, which ship from germany and are super cheap

edit: link to product page

2nd edit: also may have figured out what i did wrong when trying to sync, so i might sell my midi->gb this week

e.s.c. wrote:

what are you syncing to? if just a laptop and you don't need any modes besides sync, think you could get away with one of the nanoloop usb midi adapters, which ship from germany and are super cheap

edit: link to product page

2nd edit: also may have figured out what i did wrong when trying to sync, so i might sell my midi->gb this week

I want to sync Gameboy with a Elektron Machinedrum

IL, US

ahh, yeah.. still could use a usb midi, but youd need the same kenton usb midi host i have, so its not really cheaper anymore and you dont have the extra modes of an lsdjmc2/midi->gb/arudinoboy

I tried checking djtransformers paying methods and they uses ”Google Wallet” is that even Safe? Compared to Paypal?

IL, US

heard its not as good on the customer protection stuff as paypal, but it is secure... think you have less recourse if you ever need to try and get your money back

waveboy wrote:

I tried checking djtransformers paying methods and they uses ”Google Wallet” is that even Safe? Compared to Paypal?

Paypal sucks hairy balls!