Madriz, Supain

and I always mess with it

https://vimeo.com/57632594

(sorry i dont know how to embedd video)

Well, I do...

Last edited by nitro2k01 (Jan 18, 2013 1:22 am)

babylon

lol. ive got children and i dont how many different toys ive ended up doing something similar with. pretty neat
edit: spelling

Last edited by walter b. gentle (Jan 17, 2013 10:24 pm)

Murcia, Spain

The reggaeton groove in the middle worried me a little : P

Trucktoy Sample Pack.

Madriz, Supain
9-Heart wrote:

Trucktoy Sample Pack.

Im actually working on it ... I might consider opening it to add a minijack and get clearer sound, but I dont want my niece to hate me forever.

DogTag wrote:

The reggaeton groove in the middle worried me a little : P

If you'd hear my laptop songs you'd be even more worried, trust me. We should do a Ibiza tour, ukele+chipguetón

SuperBustySamuraiMonkey wrote:
9-Heart wrote:

Trucktoy Sample Pack.

Im actually working on it ... I might consider opening it to add a minijack and get clearer sound, but I dont want my niece to hate me forever.
[...]

It's a simple childrens toytruck, shouldn't be that expensive to buy the same.

Hasbro-pop?

Madriz, Supain
9-Heart wrote:
SuperBustySamuraiMonkey wrote:

[...]

It's a simple childrens toytruck, shouldn't be that expensive to buy the same.

I dont know, my mum got it at toysrus for something like 30 euro. I can make a new backlight dmg for that money, haha.

You really need a new job, don't you wink

Nottingham, UK

Wait till they grow out of it, solder in a jack. Bam. Kid's get tired of shit quickly.

Madriz, Supain
Timbob wrote:

You really need a new job, don't you wink

Hahaha, fuck it, its true man.

Melbourne, Australia

Pretty sick.
What kind of beautiful light cylinder thing is that on the right of frame? Whatever it is, I need it.
I appreciate the obviously deliberate orange/teal light you've got going on.

Madriz, Supain
Calavera wrote:

Pretty sick.
What kind of beautiful light cylinder thing is that on the right of frame? Whatever it is, I need it.
I appreciate the obviously deliberate orange/teal light you've got going on.

Its a simple fluorescent from Tiger, 15 euro. The red light is incandescent lightbulbs, and I used some white support light and forced the camera diaphragm for better saturation. If I was going to record that truck, at leat give it some colour! hehe

Brunswick, GA USA
ForaBrokenEarth wrote:

Wait till they grow out of it, solder in a jack. Bam. Kid's get tired of shit quickly.

Definitely this. I have a feeling my future kid is going to get sick of me circuit bending all the toys.

IT IS MANDATORY THAT YOU TURN DOWN THE VOLUME BEFORE CLICKING ON THE VIDEO BELOW OR YOUR EARS WILL EXPLODE AND YOU WILL DIE. THANK YOU.

Madriz, Supain

those pikachus are ace

you should make a truck EP