hardcore, Australia

I bought one of these boards years ago and never used it.
http://caitsith2.net/snes/apu.htm

Just the pcb, no components, no arduino, no snes sound module.

Will mail it out free to whoever can tell me the funniest joke.

Last edited by godinpants (Jan 22, 2013 8:45 am)

clovis CA

a guy walks into a bar and grabs a drink. the bartender asks, what will you have? the guy says, a dirty martini. everyone laughs at his drink order. he wonders why they are laughing, and they say that its not a mans drink. one man in the bar utters, that martini isnt as dirty as his wife when i had sex with her last night, and the bar goes crazy. the guy pulls out his gun and says, who said that, im gonna kill you! then a different man comments and says, you dont have enough bullets. hahaha
ill be here all week
no lie though
i want this xD

ill do another joke. when i was young, my dad used to beat me with a belt. while he was still wearing it.

ok hahaha

Last edited by Alley Beach (Jan 22, 2013 9:30 am)

Chicago IL

Yo, you tell jokes like someone who doesn't speak english

hardcore, Australia

Ill leave this running for a day or two but at the moment sackscratch is winning.

Tokyo, Japan

Deleted posts by Saskrotch, egr and coshinator with some really really tasteless jokes. Rules (especially rule 9) still apply chaps.

What's red and bad for your teeth? A brick.

Abandoned on Fire

Sorry, got carried away.  tongue

matt's mind

why are pirates so angry?

they just aarrgh!

What type of garden has the most vegetables?

Flash garden

So this woman who is stereotyped as being unable to logically think walks into an electronic appliances store and a hilarious misunderstanding occurs.

Last edited by Jotie (Jan 22, 2013 3:09 pm)

San Angelo, TX

A woman gets on a bus with her baby. The bus driver says: ''Ugh, that's the ugliest baby I've ever seen!'' The woman walks to the rear of the bus and sits down, fuming. She says to a man next to her: ''The driver just insulted me!'' The man says: ''You go up there and tell him off. Go on, I'll hold your monkey for you.''

Unsubscribe

Man walks into his doctor obviously agitated. The doctor asks him what brings him in that day and he starts saying 'Doctor, I feel like I have have no control in my life. Sometimes I feel like a tee-pee, sometimes a wigwam. A tee-pee! A wigwam! A tee-pee! A wigwam! A tee-pee! A wi-!" The doctor cuts him off and says: "Well that's your problem right now my man, you are TWO TENTS".

Nottingham, UK

So there's there's this kid called Timmy and all he wants for Christmas is a tractor. He loves them. Goes on and on about them, all the time. It's all he wants. So his parents go out and they get him a little toy tractor, with little tractor accessories and all that. He loves it and plays with it all year. Most kids get tired of their toys pretty quickly but not Timmy he just indulges in his tractor love.

Next Christmas is coming around and his parents ask him what he wants. And he tell's them, that he wants a Tractor. He had one last year but he's still crazy about them, and he's been good so what's the problem? So they go out and get him a bigger tractor toy, nice metal one now he's older with all the cool little details. He loves that shit. Plays with it all year, spends hours just looking at the details. Everything.

So It's about the same time the next year and they ask him what he wants for Christmas and lo and behold, he want's a tractor. They're seeing a pattern here. And they don't see why not, so they go out and get him a little ride-in tractor. He loves it, he's happy he plays with it all year. Scooting along in his tractor rain or shine.

Christmas comes along again and Timmy still wants a tractor. But his parents are trying to figure out how to make this work for them now he;s getting older. They get him a big ass lawnmower that he can drive around in and pretend to be in a tractor. It's not quite a tractor, but Timmy understands. This shit is about imagination, so he loves it. Always mowing their lawn, mowing neighbours lawns you name it.

Once more Christmas comes  around and they already know what he wants. So they go out and get him one of those life adventure gift voucher things. That basically lets him go to a real farm and ride around in a real tractor. He loves it, it's the most amazing thing and he's never been so happy.

So, he's getting a bit older now and Christmas comes along. He goes to his parents and he says "This year, can I just have an iPod?". They were confused after all this time, but hey he's growing up. So they get him his iPod and he's totally happy and he uses it all the time.

But one day, while on his way back from school listening to his iPod, he notices that his house is on fire!. The fire brigade are there and they're trying to help but the smoke is just too thick for them to find their way around. His parents are trapped inside! Without a moments hesitation he runs into the house. The firemen are trying to stop him.

"It's too dangerous, you'll get yourself killed!"

But Timmy doesn't stop. He runs inside, and in one big breath he inhales all the smoke. All of it. The house is suddenly clear enough for his parents to be saved and the firemen drag everyone out to safety. Afterwards the Fire chief asked him:
"How the hell did you do that?"

And Timmy looks to the Fire chief and says;

"Well, I'm an extractor fan"

EDIT:God that was effort.

Last edited by ForaBrokenEarth (Jan 22, 2013 11:29 pm)

Matthew Joseph Payne
ForaBrokenEarth wrote:

EDIT:God that was effort.

This made me laugh more than anything else in the thread. Winner, if you ask me.

England

A man with mouth cancer walks into a bar.

The barman says, "hey, why the short face?"

Chicago IL
Lazerbeat wrote:

Deleted posts by Saskrotch, egr and coshinator with some really really tasteless jokes. Rules (especially rule 9) still apply chaps.

Aw what, all the best jokes are tasteless! And I really want that thing. Also I've told that joke at plenty of all-ages events, including in front of my own parents, and no one's ever said anything about it.

Fine here's one that MIGHT be appropriate.

This dude is at a bar, drinking his face off. He ends up puking on himself, and starts to panic.

"What's the big deal, it's just puke." Says the bartender. The man explains that his wife doesn't like him out getting drunk at bars all night, and if he goes home with puke on his shirt, she'll KNOW he's been drinking.

The bartender says, "Oh, no problem. Do you have a $20?" The guy takes a $20, the bartender takes it, and tucks it into the guys shirt pocket.

"Okay, so when you get home, you tell your wife you were taking the train home, and some drunk guy puked all over you. He felt awful about it, so he gave you $20 to take your shirt to the cleaners."

The guy is really into this plan, so he has a couple more drinks and heads home. Once he gets there, his wife sees the puke and goes off on him about spending all of his paycheck at the bar, and puking all over himself, and so on.

"No no, look!" He takes the money out of his shirt pocket and explains that a guy puked on him, and gave him the $20 to get his shirt cleaned.

She takes the money from him and examines it, and says "But there's two twenties here."

"Yeah, I think he shit in my pants, too."