hiding under your bed

CURRENT UPDATE AS OF 3/11/2013:SNES, N64, Gamecube, and Club Nintendo stuff is up. More coming as people ask for it.
Feel free to haggle, most prices are OBO, and I'll take the price down a bit if you get multiple things from me at once.
Also I'm open to discuss trades. I'm not looking for anything in particular at the moment, but if you've got something neat, give it a shot and we can talk about it.

DS games

› Show Spoiler

Gamecube stuff

› Show Spoiler

N64 stuff

› Show Spoiler

SNES stuff

› Show Spoiler

Club Nintendo rewards

› Show Spoiler

Original glacier GBA boxed - $35 shipped
Like new condition, only played it once to test it.

Grape GBC boxed - $35 shipped
Same as the GBA, like new condition, only played once to test it.

unmodded teal CGB - $20 shipped CURRENTLY ON HOLD

If you're interested in anything specific, let me know and I'll put it up next.
I have (games and systems) SNES, N64, Gamecube, Genesis, Dreamcast, Gamegear, and PS1. I also have a ton of Gameboy, GBC, and GBA games.

Last edited by PianoGameboy (Mar 27, 2013 1:20 am)

Interested in yellow DMG, would be up for trading some PIL DMG cases I have (green, black, clear) in addition to money as payment... Also interested in a GB transferrer and a blue EMS cart. And the yellow DMG link cable.

Last edited by thebitman (Jan 25, 2013 8:34 pm)

Murcia, Spain

If you've got an unmodded DMG and Pocket and you'd ship to Spain, I'm quite interested.

Last edited by DogTag (Jan 25, 2013 8:46 pm)

Taichung, Taiwan

PM'd!

Abandoned on Fire

What is the grey rectangle thing with a green "leaf" on it at the bottom-middle of the second pic?

Chicago IL

it's a libretto

Matthew Joseph Payne

What SNES games do you have? I'm on the hunt for Mega Man X 2 and 3

hiding under your bed
thebitman wrote:

Interested in yellow DMG, would be up for trading some PIL DMG cases I have (green, black, clear) in addition to money as payment... Also interested in a GB transferrer and a blue EMS cart. And the yellow DMG link cable.

Got your PM, will reply in a bit.

DogTag wrote:

If you've got an unmodded DMG and Pocket and you'd ship to Spain, I'm quite interested.

If you're willing to pay shipping, sure!
I have an unmodded greyboy with a couple vertical lines of dead pixels on the sides, it's fixable, I just haven't had the time lately to mess with it.
I'll let it go for $15, and as far as pockets go, I'll throw one in for $20.
EDIT: here's a quick 3DS picture of the greyboy's screen:

If I get the time I'll fix those lines later tonight. Other than that everything's in good condition.
EDIT 2: I do also have an unmodded green dmg for $35 shipped. Forgot to add it to the first post. Added.

katsumbhong wrote:

PM'd!

Responded, and updated thread for clarification. Apologies for the misunderstanding.

egr wrote:

What is the grey rectangle thing with a green "leaf" on it at the bottom-middle of the second pic?

Saskrotch wrote:

it's a libretto

Yep, that's a Toshiba Libretto. The little leaf thing is a post-it with the compy's specs written on it.
I bought that and most of the blue carts and the GB transferrers in that picture from a guy on craigslist a while back. It's got a bunch of Gameboy dev stuff on it, but I have absolutely no idea how to use any of it, and haven't had the time to figure it out. I'm about to head out the door to have dinner with my girlfriend, but I'll update the thread with more details on that later tonight.

kineticturtle wrote:

What SNES games do you have? I'm on the hunt for Mega Man X 2 and 3

Sadly, I do not have either of those.
I am going to update the thread with all my SNES stuff later, though.
Snesei PMed me a few minutes ago asking about it.

Last edited by PianoGameboy (Jan 25, 2013 11:01 pm)

Murcia, Spain

Gonna PM you in a minute!

Madriz, Supain

Can I has yellow backlit dmg if nobody wants it already? pleeeease

PianoGameboy wrote:
egr wrote:

Saskrotch wrote:

it's a libretto

Yep, that's a Toshiba Libretto. The little leaf thing is a post-it with the compy's specs written on it.
I bought that and most of the blue carts and the GB transferrers in that picture from a guy on craigslist a while back. It's got a bunch of Gameboy dev stuff on it, but I have absolutely no idea how to use any of it, and haven't had the time to figure it out. I'm about to head out the door to have dinner with my girlfriend, but I'll update the thread with more details on that later tonight.

Color me all kinds of "interested." When you write me a PM, we can talk about that thing as well.

hiding under your bed

Finally got all PMs replied to and emails sent out.
Updated OP with a few more items.
I'll be pretty busy tomorrow morning but I'll be back sometime in the afternoon to list some more Gameboy stuff and any of the SNES stuff Snesei doesn't want.

Chicago IL

Also if the libretto needs a selling point, it's got an OPL3 chip in it

San Francisco

Got any neo geo stuff(random question)?

Ciudad de méxico, MX

Interested in the libretto. shipping to mexico?

Philadelphia

PM sent about the transferer!