^

Minneapolis

First of all, I apologise for the lack of initiative on my part. My priorities have been a big mess lately, and I have been neglecting this project. Mea Culpa. sad

Secondly, it looks like I may be able to ship this with code after all. Fingers crossed.

YES!

Ciudad de méxico, MX

hey arfink, take your time man!

and you better start selling this babies at some point!!!

Minneapolis
Analog wrote:

hey arfink, take your time man!

and you better start selling this babies at some point!!!

I had been working with Kitsch on that, but it got put on hold because of the licensing schtuff. But with any luck I'll have that cleared up soon.

rochester, ny

any updates? just curious!

Minneapolis

I actually JUST talked to Blargg. Just now. I randomly bumped into him on IRC. He's sounding really burned out, but he did give the OK to release!

Ciudad de méxico, MX

heart

USA

I want

I can has?

Lafayette

I am so excited about owning the Munchausen, the long wait will totally be worth it all in the end! So exciting!

I've been able to deal with more things recently, having some help from a friend dealing things in my life. I wish arfink had released what he had, but it's hard to lay blame on someone for being considerate smile

I feel awful for having had to suddenly and completely leave all the online forums I used to visit. I couldn't deal with all the stuff, not even programming. It was terrible to not be programming, but it was very overwhelming (and still is, to some extent). Even still, I can barely approach all my projects. I desire so much to continue madly improving everything, but fall short when it comes to energy/feeling good enough to do very much.

I'm still working at much diminished capacity, and am trying to avoid taking on too much again. I've gotten all the source code for Munchausen put together (including all the assembly stuff) so that I'm not sitting on the only copy. Just dusting Munchausen off and using it, I was reminded how cool it is and how sad that it's been delayed so much. I'm trying to contact arfink but not getting much response, which makes it hard to find enthusiasm to get things moving along again.

Minneapolis

Oh man, sorry about that. I was out of town for a week. Checking messages etc. right now. smile

I hope I can get this thing off the ground again. It's about time, and almost 1 year since we started the project.

EDIT: I intend to work my behind off on as much of this as I can tonight and tomorrow. That will hopefully get the beta purchasers taken care of. Then I will be sitting down with Kitsch post-haste to get some details knocked out for production.

Last edited by arfink (Jul 16, 2011 7:59 pm)

rochester, ny

so, what's left to do then? paint three cartridge cases? sick.

Unsubscribe

blargg - ive been a big fan of your work for years, but your own health takes precedent, I hope you can find a way to reconcile the offline and online junk, but until then you should feel free to take all the time off you need!

Thanks for all the cool stuff youve given us to play with!

Minneapolis
herr_prof wrote:

blargg - ive been a big fan of your work for years, but your own health takes precedent, I hope you can find a way to reconcile the offline and online junk, but until then you should feel free to take all the time off you need!

Thanks for all the cool stuff youve given us to play with!

I can heartily second that! smile

In the meantime, I think I have at least enough stuff straightened out to at least get a first revision production run off the ground. It'll likely be a hybrid production, requiring donors for the case, CIC, and MMC1 chip, but supplying fresh new PCBs with new SRAM and Flash chips.