California

http://www.destructoid.com/-legal-sound … 0322.phtml

I've also found free chip releases being sold there. Make sure these douches aren't making money off of your stuff.

The Hollow Earth

Thanks for the heads up VCMG. One of the few advantages to me not being very popular in the chip community is that this sort of thing never happens to me. ^_^;;;

Milwaukee Area, WI

Did a search for some chip artist: Starscream, Dj Cutman, Bit shifter, Nullsleep, Glomag, Anamanaguchi, The whole Blip 2008 Live Album, Cheap Dinosaurs, Minusbaby, etc.

Glad I'm irrelevant enough to not make the list tongue

But seriously, thanks for the notice.

rochester, ny

i was just showing this to a few people the other day. they have albums on there that were never even "released" and only exist as cd-r's that i've sold at shows. i think this means someone (most likely someone who bought one at magfest) is specifically uploading these cd's to this site.

BOSTON

wow, yeah... they had all my music hmm

Class action lawsuit? They've swiped all of my stuff too; this isn't right. What's the appropriate stance to take here?

Unsubscribe

Or; "COPYRIGHT IS BULLSHIT IN RUSSIA ESPECIALLY IF YOUR SITE IS RUN BY THE MOB.

http://www.jesusp.com/223/how-to-remove … load-sites

http://whois.domaintools.com/legalsounds.com

nickmaynard wrote:

i was just showing this to a few people the other day. they have albums on there that were never even "released" and only exist as cd-r's that i've sold at shows. i think this means someone (most likely someone who bought one at magfest) is specifically uploading these cd's to this site.

this is now a classic whodunnit

Madison, Alabama

Yeah, they have my EP on there.  I'm going to contact them and ask them to remove it.

New York City

Oh man, they don't have any of my shit. I feel unloved.

Sweeeeeeden

This reminds me of something I said earlier today. If you sell pirated music, you're evil. If you buy pirated music you're stupid.

Tacoma WA
akira^8GB wrote:

Oh man, they don't have any of my shit. I feel unloved.

kind of shocked at that

Gosford, Australia
roboctopus wrote:

Yeah, they have my EP on there.  I'm going to contact them and ask them to remove it.

I already shared this in the chipmusic facebook group but for convenience here it is again:

a guy i know sent them an email politely asking them to remove his music from their site and the response was literally "go fuck yourself"

I'm also unloved, by the way. Sadface!

Madison, Alabama
Victory Road wrote:
roboctopus wrote:

I already shared this in the chipmusic facebook group but for convenience here it is again:

a guy i know sent them an email politely asking them to remove his music from their site and the response was literally "go fuck yourself"

Sorry, not a fan of facebook, so no facebook chipmusic use for me.

I'll give it a whirl any way.  *shrug*