Brisbane
calmdownkidder wrote:
Matt M wrote:

I'd like to know how to get a calm down kidder T sent down here to Australia.

How you doin'?

What T-shirt in particular are you talking about? I have a few! tongue

how YOU doin?   I was looking at the 'I (dude) CDK' t-shirt but the site running your web merch can't ship downunda.

I was going to track you down on facebook; but here we are.   If you got an XL around could I get yer email?

nashville,tn

dood, come to nashville sometime. we have neat stuff. yr shiz rocks. cool t-shirts are always cool

Unsubscribe

Sell free promo cds from other artists with your bandcamp download code on them.

T-Shirts are always good.
In fact, i'm the kinda guy that buys a shirt from every show i visited, if they sell one (And i also to get the signature of the artist on it). Even if it is a genre i don't listen that often.

Tulsa, OK
herr_prof wrote:

Sell free promo cds from other artists with your bandcamp download code on them.

pushing your bandcamp link is a good idea - print it on a sticker with your logo on it and hand them out for free smile

Chicago
Jake Allison wrote:
herr_prof wrote:

pushing your bandcamp link is a good idea - print it on a sticker with your logo on it and hand them out for free smile

Jake, you should probably read what he said again

Lexington, KY
ForaBrokenEarth wrote:

"Roboctopus taught me how to use the WAV channel, and all I got was this stupid T-shirt."

I'd buy it. smile

Haha! Awesome.

But seriously, Robo... also know that some venues have limited space so you wont always be able to bring your own table. You may have to share one.

....hint hint. Cough cough.

Madison, Alabama
Solarbear wrote:
ForaBrokenEarth wrote:

"Roboctopus taught me how to use the WAV channel, and all I got was this stupid T-shirt."

I'd buy it. smile

Haha! Awesome.

But seriously, Robo... also know that some venues have limited space so you wont always be able to bring your own table. You may have to share one.

....hint hint. Cough cough.

Lolololol.  I figured that would be the case.  I couldn't fit a table in my tiny car anyway xD