Milwaukee Area, WI
Crooked Sidewalks wrote:

I doubt I'd be ready to play a show... but if it landed on the right day, I'd do what I could to get from the other side of Indiana up to see it. Any chance of the venue being all ages?

I am going to aim for all ages, at the very least a 16+ show.

Detroit, MI

sounds exciting! go midwest!

Dublin, IN
Moriokun wrote:
Crooked Sidewalks wrote:

I doubt I'd be ready to play a show... but if it landed on the right day, I'd do what I could to get from the other side of Indiana up to see it. Any chance of the venue being all ages?

I am going to aim for all ages, at the very least a 16+ show.

Good, good, good. smile

*hands*=  I'm willing to play and i don't give a shit when.  (:

D D D Detroit, not the burbs
snesei wrote:

As long as I have 2 weeks notice I'm good for any weekend!

San Diego, CA

I'm going to be around from December 18th to January 3rd so if you want some West Coast talent I'm game! I'd totally be helping with the venue right now but I'm not a local so I have no idea sad

Philly, PA, USA

I have a friend who said if there were posters printed up she could distribute them around the U Chicago campus, I don't really know anything about this or the geography of chicago but PM me if that sounds like something that would be a good idea.

IL, US
pixls wrote:

I have a friend who said if there were posters printed up she could distribute them around the U Chicago campus, I don't really know anything about this or the geography of chicago but PM me if that sounds like something that would be a good idea.

i might talk to you about this for some show(s) in the future, if thats cool

b4by f4c3

Im still down just been busy as shit thats why i havent checked on this >.<

Batavia IL

Any more news about this? I could see if maybe y'all could do a show with The Protomen since my cousin is in the band, we'd bound to get people come since The Protomen have a pretty big cult following but, don't count on that since they are based in Nashville. Or we could maybe have a get together at someones house around the area and have a rockin' garage party.

b4by f4c3
Da' Niel wrote:

Any more news about this? I could see if maybe y'all could do a show with The Protomen since my cousin is in the band, we'd bound to get people come since The Protomen have a pretty big cult following but, don't count on that since they are based in Nashville. Or we could maybe have a get together at someones house around the area and have a rockin' garage party.

Im down, find out more and let us know

Batavia IL

Alright, Can do.

Detroit, MI

If gameboy+some live instruments is okay I should have a set ready by the time anything is happening.

b4by f4c3

If ya cant get anything with The Protomen we should still try to shoot for something. I know of acouple venues in the NWI ( Northwest Indiana ) area i could look into, whens a good date you guys think? ( Anything around BRKfest i dont think would be good )

Virginia

If you set anything up Frank, and is close to my area, lemme know :3

b4by f4c3
pandaxstar wrote:

If you set anything up Frank, and is close to my area, lemme know :3

You know you'll be one of the first to get contacted smile