Melbourne, Australia

Moved to General Discussion.

Chicago IL

when do i go on

b4by f4c3
Saskrotch wrote:

when do i go on

YAY SASKROTCH IS ON BOARD!! & You name it since its still early, im already talking to "Region Shows" that does shows in this
area..They have decent turn outs wink

IL, US

like i said before, id probably be down, but a lot depends on date and location

b4by f4c3

fersure im working on that now

Milwaukee, WI

I could play.  Just need to know date and location.  My older brother has been cooking up some sweet chips too, and I'm sure he'd want to play too.

Utah

Yup, I'm down for this. Make it happen. Boom.

b4by f4c3

niceee, im diggin all this input.....I found this old theater i think would be great if we get visuals because i know the owner wont mind if we use the screen :F

Milwaukee Area, WI

I'm up for it, I'd love to play a set!

Milwaukee, WI

I can lend a NES + Powerpak for visuals.

IL, US

well, if this happens and i'm available, i do happen to do visuals (didn't bring that gear up to milwaukee obviously, had enough to lug already)

b4by f4c3
e.s.c. wrote:

well, if this happens and i'm available, i do happen to do visuals (didn't bring that gear up to milwaukee obviously, had enough to lug already)

Nice ill just keep looking for venues

Chicago, IL

I would love to be a part of this.
I really need to start doing shows again!

I'm available to play!

Chicago

This is relevant to my interests

ohgodno, Indiana

Still looking for Venue's in NWI / Chicagoland region, ganna actually go look @ places tomorrow. Have a few artists that are def down...

THROW YOUR HAT IN THE RING! wink

IL, US

i'm still baffled whenever a chicago thread likes this shows up by all the people i've never met or seen at previous gigs who come out of the woodwork.. is there any particular reason most of you haven't gone to chicago chip gigs in the past?