IL, US

hahaha, that reminds me that i havent mailed people random stuff in a little while... that's always fun... i made sure to spread word of when im in town around to a handful of people

Vancouver, BC, Canada

I'll be there from May 24-30 w/ a 3-day pass.  I'm one of the guys from Retro City Rampage.  Had a fun show in SF for "POW" at the DNA Lounge in March so my 30min set plus new material is good to go.

I'd love to play some funky NES-style songs at any parties & will bring equipment to play smile

emilychiptune wrote:

hiii i'm rising from the forum dead/bumping this for 2 reasons:

first: if you're a performer and you're coming to new york from out of town, you should post the days you're going to be here! as it is i dug through chipmusic for this thread to see who would possibly be available to be play pre-parties and after parties. new york is always looking for out-of-towners/fresh faces to perform. JUST A HEADS UP c;

the second reason is to bring competition, duh. also i hope e.s.c. recognizes the furby in the background

lol of all photos i had to help you post on here

BK
an0va wrote:
emilychiptune wrote:

first: if you're a performer and you're coming to new york from out of town, you should post the days you're going to be here! as it is i dug through chipmusic for this thread to see who would possibly be available to be play pre-parties and after parties. new york is always looking for out-of-towners/fresh faces to perform. JUST A HEADS UP c;

the second reason is to bring competition, duh. also i hope e.s.c. recognizes the furby in the background

lol of all photos i had to help you post on here

shut uppppppppp
also i should mention that i will be attending blip this year ow owww

New Jersey

My birthday is the 26th, and I think the best way to spend it would definitely be at Blip NYC, so count me in.

Boston, MA
emilychiptune wrote:

i'll definitely be there from the 25th to the 27th (i'm sooooo boring). i can throw down some tunes anyplace, anywhere.

Boulder, CO

I'll be there without being there, same as every year.

San Antonio, Texas

Bump for updated list

NYC

Count me in.  I'll definitely be there.

Philadelphia

A friend of mine and I are still on the fence. But I think we're leaning towards going.

Dublin, Ireland

Took an age to get things sorted for it but I am definitely going this year.

Feckin' finally... yikes

New York, New York

I apologize if this is uncool but I just pasted this from last year.

NYC

I'm going!

Brooklyn, NY, USA

*raises hand*

Edit: In case that was too ambiguous, the hand raise was an indication of assent to proceed to the "Opened Microphone".

Last edited by Iron Curtain (May 7, 2012 2:09 am)

matt's mind
campbell wrote:

huh. i just booked a pass successfully somehow? livenation is a fussdemon.

re: gluten-free pizzas - does anybody else have dietary stuff they wanna get sorted pre-pizza party picnic party? vegans? lactose intolerants? pepperoni intolerants? we should strive to make this the most inclusive pizza party picnic party ever.

still pizza party?

(oh, and my gluten-free addition isn't coming)

Washington DC

I guess I should add that I will be in town from the 24th to the 29th. If I already haven't said so.