herr_prof wrote:

Why are you guys assuming Boner doesn't know what he is doing? Ive owned both, and sold the EMS cart cause it was too much hassle. The software didnt work that well on my dell windows 7 machine, and the bank mode is more hassle than feature. By the end of their lifespan the bb carts where solid and reliable for me, and are what I recommend until Derp carts become common.

It's kinda like wanting to buy an xbox and you are swarmed by ps3 fanboys in the store or something.

Also its pretty funny saying a cart for a 25 year old console is outdated.

Unsolicited advice can be annoying and presumptuous, so don't be surprised if people aren't grateful when you offer it.

You are totally right. There is no silver bullet cartridge, and Boner doesn't show any signs of chip-ignance in his posts in other threads. However, you and I are both entitled to our opinions because our experiences are different. I had no software hassle, nor any qualms with the banks of the EMS. You had software hassle, and the bank modes may have impeded your work flow. To each their own.

If I see a Bleepbloop cart for sale anywhere, I'll make Boner the first to know. My sincere apologies, I had only assumed you had an anti-EMS rage like I once did.

rochester, ny
Boner wrote:

I have no interest in buying an EMS cartridge, which is why I have posted expressing interest in purchasing a Bleep Bloop cartridge.

but what were you confused by in thebitman's post?

Unsubscribe

It's not a matter of who's opinion is right or wrong, no opinions where even requested.

Philly, PA, USA

why is this a big deal. the dude's allowed to want a bleep bloop, so you shouldn't be an ass to him about that, he also shouldn't be an ass about receiving advice tho. everyone chill.

New York, NY

I have both.
I don't know why but I favor my BB.

But, fuck it. I write on both and save it to a megamemory card for temporary saves, and then back up to a computer at least once a month.

It's at least a cheap way to ensure .sav in case of crashes.
Whateves.

hugs.
j

Never lost a save on an EMS. I deffinetly prefer my non USB BB cart over it. I have no way to flash SRAM to it, but I do back it up with my emerger. EMS banks suck, and get stuck. I just keep lsdj in both banks so it doesn't matter. Overall EMS carts are nicer in the fact that you can have some non SRAM games on them, and lsdj on the other bank

Unsubscribe
pixls wrote:

Armidale NSW Australia :D
herr_prof wrote:
pixls wrote:

Hahahahaha

Bleep Bloops are harder to find though.
EMS carts aren't too complicated though they are prone to problems.

Germany/Florida

I also have both a bleep bloop cart and 2 ems carts. I have never lost a sav from either of the 2, but I have to say I like my bleepbloop better because the flash software is mac friendly, while with the ems's software is trickier

Philly, PA, USA

on the real though, isn't this this guys trading post thread? shouldn't it be for people offering to sell him a cartridge? there's now two whole pages of discussion about different cartridges and bullshit. there are like at least three other threads for that.

JERSEY

I got one with a white chip that i can sell but why the white chip

United States

White is the one that I want. My reasons are of no consequence to you.

JERSEY

hmm well how exactly should we do this transaction
P.m. me

Last edited by Wendy (May 1, 2012 9:32 pm)