Tulsa, OK
BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:

BUMPITTY BUMP BUMP! I talked to sylcmyk and he's in for a couple of tracks too.

I've got some pretty sweet album art from Jake too, so everything is looking nice.

Sylcmyk is crazy good!

I'm glad you think the art is nice wink

Boston, MA

git pump'd!

Tulsa, OK

THE DEADLINE IS THIS WEEKEND!!!!!

Canada

Oh man, I completely forgot about this whole thing for like two weeks.

When this is finished, is the release page gonna link to any of our websites or soundcloud accounts or whatever? I've got two soundcloud accounts (one for chiptuney stuff, one for more polished tracks) and a tumblr site.

Tulsa, OK
UncleBibby wrote:

When this is finished, is the release page gonna link to any of our websites or soundcloud accounts or whatever? I've got two soundcloud accounts (one for chiptuney stuff, one for more polished tracks) and a tumblr site.

I know that I am going to link my Soundcloud to the album ("buy" link on my track). James has control over the album itself. Gotta get the word out wink

I will also recommend it on my bandcamp big_smile

Texas
BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:

BUMPITTY BUMP BUMP! I talked to sylcmyk and he's in for a couple of tracks too... anybody else wanting in before the deadline?

I'm thinking, like next Sunday May 6th as THE DEADLINE. I've got some pretty sweet album art from Jake too, so everything is looking nice. It may take me a bit to get all the tracks leveld and mastered, but I'd like to get it out before June. sound good?

I like it. big_smile Can't wait!

Westfield, NJ
UncleBibby wrote:

If people like your music they are going to search for you in their search bar.

Tulsa, OK
UncleBibby wrote:

Oh man, I completely forgot about this whole thing for like two weeks

You can submit your remix of Animal Crossing if you don't have anything ready in time, if you want

BOSTON

tomorrow!

Canada
Jake Allison wrote:
UncleBibby wrote:

Oh man, I completely forgot about this whole thing for like two weeks

You can submit your remix of Animal Crossing if you don't have anything ready in time, if you want

I already submitted three songs already, don't worry.

BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:

tomorrow!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwamV1fbYQk

Tulsa, OK
BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:

tomorrow!

how many tracks are we looking at here?

BOSTON

total? so far we have 14 submissions i think... maybe 1 or 2 more hanging in my inbox.

Tulsa, OK
BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:

total? so far we have 14 submissions i think... maybe 1 or 2 more hanging in my inbox.

15??!! we need more!

Chicago

just sent in two

Tulsa, OK
theghostservant wrote:

just sent in two

muy bien!

BOSTON

ok! wrapping stuff up to tonight! got a few GREAT last minute tracks, and if anyone else wants to submit, now is the time