Louisiana

Alright guys the genius man known world wide as Kitsch has suggested I flock a Gameboy. I accepted the challenge and am currently working on doing just that. However I recently made a LSDJ keyboard and I want to make a few more. To get to the point I'm thinking about flocking a keyboard to go with the gameboy and possibly selling them as a set. Would anyone be interested in this idea?

Note: Flock is the stuff you typically find in jewelry boxes that soft velvety stuff that usually hold the ring. Or cheap ass necklaces I'm sure some of you have bought a girlfriend or two over the years from Claire's or some place similar. For those of you that are not to lazy to look it up you can find more information, on this amazing stuff, you can find it on this wonderfully designed search engine known as google. Just copy this word "Flocking" and paste into the google search bar and hit search. Ignore the stuff about birds, they may be pretty but we aren't talking about birds on this particular thread. Okay you may see stuff talking about scrap booking or something of that nature or "flocking material" or something it'll be on one of those pages. Have a look and tell me if you think it'd be a cool idea or not.

Is now going to bed because I have a suspicious feeling I just rambled about something that doesn't even matter. Y_Y

Last edited by Vex (May 11, 2012 11:33 am)

Flocking was really cool. Flocked keyboard + flocked DMG would be really funny.
Imagine Garfield-style combination set, or pikachu, or donkey kong.
I wouldn't make it a priority, one would think more people want a DMG than a DMG + keyboard.

Nothing for me though, squat party's and spilling beer is where it's at.

sweden

Like your domo game boy?

Louisiana

Haha alright Jotie thanks. And @nordloef no not like the domo boy that it a fabric called felt. Flock is exactly fabric. Another example is the black fuzzy stuff that is usually on the borders of black light posters.