Robotcity, the year 20XX

Damn. This is awesome.

Wow, how fucking good is this?  Late as hell, but this whole EP is a summer-jam mine.  A murder of summer jams.

Philly
HPizzle wrote:
an0va wrote:

IMO, if there's any recent chip release that could successfully make it into Top 40, it'd be this one. That's a compliment, of course! It's ridiculously digestible in a good way-I think a lot of non-chip people could really get into this. Here's to hoping for a good future to this project!

F'real, i could def see that. shell art is over!(summertime) is my jam.

I'm blown away by the reception we've been getting here.  I was really afraid we would be rejected because of our pop route but I'm really glad people enjoy it!  And HPizzle, I'm glad you like Shell Art Is Over!  We cranked it out just before releasing and I was super self conscious that it wasn't up to par with the other songs, thanks so much every body!  Let's hang out!

There once was a time where I was all "fuck pop," but then I matured out of preteen angst. This is great.

Last edited by an0va (May 13, 2012 7:11 pm)

Sames. But wow, this is still really cool.

Shell art was the last minute track!?!?! I would have never guessed!

Philly
Frostbyte wrote:

Sames. But wow, this is still really cool.

Shell art was the last minute track!?!?! I would have never guessed!

Yeah, it was originally going to just be the other tracks but we used this for Andrew's senior project to graduate.  There had to be 4 original tracks but we did Let Go over a year ago so the day be we released "Let's Party" we began writing Shell Art.  I had come up with the melody and chords of the chorus on a bike ride a week earlier but the lyrics and everything else was written less than 48 hours to the release.  When writing it I was really unsatisfied how it was sounding at first and got kinda bummed about it but I'm alright with how it turned out thanks to Andrew's mastering and such!  I actually didn't hear the finished product until 3 hours after it came out.  I can't thank yall enough for listening and we'll get to working on better and better stuff soon!

Well if you ever need any electro/dubstep skillage in your tracks or remixes, I am so open! Mind sharing your email? I wanna send you a preview or my EP smile

Gosford, Australia

love this so so much
i want to travel around the world replacing every breathe carolina cd with a copy of this ep

Rochester, NY

sike is pretty much the greatest shit, fucking awesome breakdown... you should think about VIPing that with some skrillex wub wubs

for shits and giggles

brooklyn!

some of the lyrics remind me of minus the bear in the best possible way, aka summer carefree anthemtown USA

Definitely. I also get a the wonder years vibe