Unsubscribe

Well here in the us, you exchange money digitally for goods or services advertised on the internet using a credit card or a paypal account.

SYDNERDIA

You will possess tokens of value ("beer tickets"), or some representation thereof in non-physical form will be credited to you by an institution created to possess beer tickets on your behalf.

You will then cause the transmission, preferably in electronic form, of a suitable quantity of said beer tickets as to satisfy my desire for beer tickets relatively to my feelings about the effort (and further beer tickets) invested in melting together a number of ceramic/metal/plastic assorted chunks of matter in order to fashion a desirable arrangement through which to pass charge carriers (preferably electrons). Such transmission, of course, being made in my general direction, such that I may receive said beer tickets and provide said satisfaction.

At this point, generally, your request will be sent to the chocolate factory, where one (1) gnome will place a desirable arrangement of assorted chunks of matter into another chunk of matter, before dispatching futher chunks of matter arrayed so as to convey the first arrangement of matter chunks along such a path as to generally decrease its distance to you as time progresses, until such time as such a distance reaches a substantially microscopic value ('epsilon'), and you shall thenceforth be happy forever and ever after.

(Too many patent applications this week, sorry.)

Gooby pls

Sweeeeeeden

Must be the first time ever the word thenceforth is used outside of legal and patent documents.

Psydney, Australia

That seemed pretty non-illegal to me.

Philly, PA, USA

i like this

West Yorks, UK

^^^ Abrasive; So we pay you, and you use the money to pay a gnome to set up the product in front of us in a container which they then move away from us until we are no longer able to locate it?

think you may have just revolutionised modern trading procedures,I for one support you wholeheartedly and call for your immediate ascension to the premier level of human living.

UK

i wish i had one of these.
:3

Is kitsch going to buy them from you? because if so i'll just buy them from his store. unless to f*cking tell how i buy them from you!!!

Unsubscribe

Lets all agree that shadow-bit doesn't get a cart.

Toronto
12ianma wrote:

if this was in finnish it would be perfect

Unsubscribe

It isnt?

Sweeeeeeden
12ianma wrote:

Cartridge? Yu cant sepl. Its Caritge is Caritge. Form "No any GB Smart Card or Game Caritge insert"

Boston, MA
herr_prof wrote:

Lets all agree that shadow-bit doesn't get a cart.

nitro2k01 wrote:
12ianma wrote:

Cartridge? Yu cant sepl. Its Caritge is Caritge. Form "No any GB Smart Card or Game Caritge insert"

dolan dz wt dolan wnz