Please just stop screwing with me i really want this cart, Please tell how do i get it!!!!!!!!!

And please abrasive can you tell me do you have a website where i can buy these cart's when you release them?

sell carts or gtfo

Geneva, NY

@Shadow-Bit: you need to chill. I'm pretty sure that as soon as the carts are available, abrasive will make it very clear how to buy them. If you're worried about finding out in time, there's a button at the top of this page that will allow you to subscribe to this thread. You will then be notified of new posts.

Thanks, bleo, You really helped me out, I was thinking that everyone knew where to get them, I've been working to get the money to buy one i'd shit brix if i didn't get one.

im-pulze wrote:

sell carts or gtfo

yeah that's exactly how you talk to a God.

Strike that man

Last edited by Shadow-Bit (May 15, 2012 9:26 pm)

UK

This is one of those projects that I would love to see on Kickstarter to try and get it out there sooner.
:-(

California

Too much awesomeness at one time. First genMDM and now this. You guys are putting me in debt! :3

Last edited by Rei Yano (May 15, 2012 9:34 pm)

SYDNERDIA
firebrandboy wrote:

This is one of those projects that I would love to see on Kickstarter to try and get it out there sooner.

It's not waiting on money - I've been saving over the last couple of years, and I'll be scaling up the batch sizes as cashflow permits.

It's waiting on the last few parts of the manufacturing process to come together; it's mostly out of my hands at this point.

SYDNERDIA
Rei Yano wrote:

Too much awesomeness at one time. First genMDM and now this. You guys are putting me in debt! :3

that's exactly what little-scale and i were planning the other night. how did you figure it out?

UK
abrasive wrote:
firebrandboy wrote:

It's not waiting on money - I've been saving over the last couple of years, and I'll be scaling up the batch sizes as cashflow permits.

It's waiting on the last few parts of the manufacturing process to come together; it's mostly out of my hands at this point.

i weep no less.

UK

god speed, ye derp!

hey abrasive, what would I have to do to you to get one in a white cart or a translucent blue cart? ;D

Frostbyte wrote:

hey abrasive, what would I have to do to you to get one in a white cart or a translucent blue cart? ;D

You do know that you can put it in another case right?

Last edited by Shadow-Bit (May 15, 2012 9:57 pm)

order one from kitsch lol
http://store.kitsch-bent.com/product/cl … cuit-cases