12ianma wrote:

order one from kitsch lol
http://store.kitsch-bent.com/product/cl … cuit-cases

Yeah do that

Cart case != cart

SYDNERDIA
Frostbyte wrote:

hey abrasive, what would I have to do to you to get one in a white cart or a translucent blue cart? ;D

you would have to buy a cart shell in said colour (or paint one), cut the hole for the USB port, and then send it to me so I could take your cart apart and perform the difficult task of moving that circuit board from one into the other. i charge a small fee for this ($200 or so).

Adelaide, Australia

Want 2 please.

abrasive wrote:
Frostbyte wrote:

hey abrasive, what would I have to do to you to get one in a white cart or a translucent blue cart? ;D

you would have to buy a cart shell in said colour (or paint one), cut the hole for the USB port, and then send it to me so I could take your cart apart and perform the difficult task of moving that circuit board from one into the other. i charge a small fee for this ($200 or so).

Oi that is quite the expense for some colour matching. Who knows, maybe I'll be able to drop the cash on that at some point.

Thank you smile

Philly, PA, USA

I've completely lost the ability to tell who is being sarcastic in this thread. I'm leaving.

SYDNERDIA
Frostbyte wrote:
abrasive wrote:

($200 or so).

Oi that is quite the expense for some colour matching. Who knows, maybe I'll be able to drop the cash on that at some point.

Somebody's sarcasm detector isn't working. Paint your own cart wink

Seriously, getting injection moulding done in custom colours/small quantities is Not A Thing. Sorry!

Psydney, Australia

Be nice to other kids, James

Brooklyn NY US

Tear 'em up, James.

Seattle, Wa
Frostbyte wrote:

Cart case != cart

The Japanese version of Tamagotchi came with a white case.

A gamebit driver and a file and your almost there. Maybe James will sell you an extra sticker for 4000 AUD.

I for one am waiting patiently!

Last edited by Retrovolvo (May 16, 2012 8:49 am)

Geneva, NY

Can I get my cart with firewire?

Here's a dumb (Q) Just how much is this cart going to cost?

Unsubscribe

Eleventy.

Okay number one i hate you herr_professer dumb ass. and two how much is it?

BK
Shadow-Bit wrote:

Whoa, whoa. Calm down there buddy. The price will be released when it's released. Subscribe to the thread and sit tight. Nothing else you can do but wait for the word to be handed down from on high by Abrasive.

Abandoned on Fire
Shadow-Bit wrote:

Have you read the entire thread?  If so, you know as much as anyone else.  Dumb ass.