The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

I had posted this one up on soundcloud, if anyone's interested, another track: http://www.soundcloud.com/auxcide/ellipse
wink
Xylo, there are different aspects to the fun. I have fun making the music but I also have fun spreading it to new people and hearing their reactions to it. None of this planning is taking away from the fun. If one new person hears my music, I'm happy. If that person actually likes it, I'm that much happier. Now if there's a way to add more possible people, why wouldn't I want to follow it? wink

Tulsa, OK

followed wink

Brunswick, GA USA

Sounds like a good attitude to me.

washington

Try not to sound too much like other chiptune artists.

Not too many chipartists use 2 gameboys. Sets me a part a little.

Auxcide wrote:

I do under the Frostbyte name, and Electric Children does under...the Electric Children name xD

Welcome to the club, man! if you ever need any 2xLSDJ tips, i'm here for you dude! Been doing up upwards of a year now! smile

Thanks! I knew from the start I wanted to do 2xlsdj. It's only been about 10 months for me. wink

Awesome! One thing I noticed is that i feel like your music could use some stronger kick drums though! It's hard to keep my interest without good noticeable percussion tongue It could just be me, but it seems to me that it could help out a bit!

Anyway, I'm on gmail chat right now if you wanna chat it up or something smile

haha I would but I'm at a party right now. Lately I've been using sampled kicks in the wav. I used to use more pu kicks though. I'll bring them out with some eq.  wink

Yeah, sampled kicks aren't very strong. Pulse kicks can get there, but I'm personally more of a triangle wav kick guy! Easier to find in the EQ, and I think they have more character smile

You've got the melodic part down pat though!

Thanks, I write a lot of stuff on piano.

San Diego, CA

my entire discography minus like 4 songs is 2xlsdj!

makes playing live a bit difficult, but totally worth it smile

NC in the US of America
Auxcide wrote:

I was wondering why your stuff was kicking my head in so hard. (^.^)b
I spent four minutes trying to figure out how all these sounds were coming out of 4 channels.

If you copy+pasted your photograph into an image with the NES color palette using indexed-colors, it would have the correct bit-depth.

But. I have nothing to contribute to the OP.

Atlanta

Make the songs rad as eff, I mean just because it's an EP doesn't mean it shouldn't have the same quality tunes as an LP. Uhhhhh I guess you could spam facebook with your tunes, maybe have a release party and invite all your friends and play your tunes and hand out little cards with links to your bandcamp or maybe even a download code

Would people even be interested in my .sav files? You know, because it's 2 .savs for every song and you need 2 gameboys to play them. I've been getting the .savs organized for the release anyway. wink

Update: working title is now::: of Atoms and Stardust

Bump for the most amazing and relevant advice.
Followed a lot of these to great success.

Edit: lul @ first meeting Frosty.
"You do 2xlsdj? I do 2xlsdj!"

Last edited by Auxcide (Jul 6, 2012 6:54 am)