me being part of the newer generation of kids and electronic music, enjoy dubstep. now i am aware that a lot of you on here aren't exactly into this type of electronic music, but im not here to start any flame wars big_smile i just want to know if anyone knows of and or is a good chipstep artist that i can look into and follow and become a fan of and eventually stock them and be the creepiest person i can be 0_0

uhajdafdfdfa

smiletron maybe

Chicago IL

does "being part of the newer generation of kids and electronic music" mean you're beyond using search functions?

or does being a kid make you think you're the first one to be interested in something?

Saskrotch wrote:

does "being part of the newer generation of kids and electronic music" mean you're beyond using search functions?

or does being a kid make you think you're the first one to be interested in something?

well i have indeed used the search function, but i guess i should have clarified that i'm also looking for people possibly out of chipmusic.org.
as for being the first one interested, definitely not.
and OH HI SASKROTCH!! may i say i am a fan. and i love "I'll have you naked by the end of this ROM" but i believe i already PM'd you about that tongue

Iowa

Cheapshot

Atlanta

I'm working on my EP which incorporates elements of dubstep in it, in fact I just released a track today that gets very wubwubwubwubby at about 1:50isn here's a link to it http://chipmusic.org/girl+posse/music/g … ad-boy-cat

Other than that you could listen to Unicorn Kid's old stuff

ClairBear wrote:

Cheapshot

San Francisco
N6JLV wrote:
Saskrotch wrote:

well i have indeed used the search function, but i guess i should have clarified... i am a fan. and i love "I'll have you naked by the end of this ROM" but i believe i already PM'd you about that...

i hope you didn't PM him about his watch.... it never ends well in the "chipstep" chipscene...

"chipstep" huh? dubstep made with chip...? personally i feel like the word "chip" does not to need be added to genere names for no reason...

knife city made some dubsteppy tracks as of late if i do recall from his live sets.

Last edited by wedanced (May 16, 2012 11:27 pm)

wedanced wrote:
N6JLV wrote:

well i have indeed used the search function, but i guess i should have clarified... i am a fan. and i love "I'll have you naked by the end of this ROM" but i believe i already PM'd you about that...

i hope you didn't PM him about his watch.... it never ends well in the "chipstep" chipscene...

"chipstep" huh? dubstep made with chip...? personally i feel like the word "chip" does not to need be added to genere names for no reason...

would it be better/needed if i said dubstep chip music? lol

vancouver, canada

MONODEER you're welcome

San Francisco

in my eyes it would...

Bump some TreyFrey and don't look back.

Antwerp, Belgium

back when 8bc was up I found a nice track by a guy called byzanite, it was called rubberdub rae and it came pretty close to what i'd call dubstep on a gameboy setup.

you can of course make chip-influenced dubstep on a pc with plugins but I think making what most people would consider dubstep on like 8-bit or 16-bit hardware would be pretty hard with all those drops and hard filtering.

Chicago IL
wedanced wrote:

wait i've got a watch?

bryface wrote:

MONODEER you're welcome

This is great!
Now if only i had 4 euros to pay for it sad
but none the less thanks for the share!!

Philly, PA, USA

http://knifecity.bandcamp.com/track/slam-dunk-lifestyle

also, treyfrey makes chipstep? when did that happen?