orgwell wrote:
PlainFlavored wrote:

You should tape this to the back of your thesaurus.

My bad, I'll use smaller words next time.

Well played sir, well played.

Sheffield, UK
akira^8GB wrote:
Alucard wrote:

do you even understand what i said?

Yes, you posted a thread asking why certain people you didn't dare to mention are "assholes" and "nobs", with the interestingly paradoxical approach of being an asshole to them by calling them names ("asshole","nob"), people, we might add, you don't even know.

Are you setting a good example? Insted of being the person opposite of what you supposedly don't like, you commit the same "crime" you complain about.

It's the first time someone calls someone else an "asshole" in here. Congrats.

fair enough if thats how you feel. i was just asking why some people act the way to do towards people that are new to all this. i wasnt looking an argument or to cause any hassle. if anything, i was looking for someone to make me laugh!

New York City

"Some"people is not specific an quite coward I must add. Also, havin a laugh at the expense of others.. need I say more??
I rather not have any of this childish behaviour that plagued eatshitcollective, these forums, so far, have been very, very cool.

I only have to add this, how this thread makes me feel:

sad

Sheffield, UK

well i apologize for offending you so badly. i hope my apology will be accepted.

Tokyo, Japan
Alucard wrote:

why are there so many chip musicians that are comeplete assholes to each other and everyone?

My advice to you, Go the the Blip festival, assuming you can manage to avoid getting sack tapped by any crazy Australians, you will be amazed at how much love and respect can be concentrated in one room. Also, by my count, the chip music scene has donated close on 20,000 USD to the chip scene in the last 6 months?

Sorry, I think you are wrong.

Akira's gonna kick your ass, bro.

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!

Last edited by arlen (Feb 13, 2010 4:56 am)

AANABAY01

i'm pretty horrible personally but i'm just taking out my loser nature on musicans who are worse than me

Seattle, WA

ive only really had 1 fellow "chiptuner" be a royal dick to me

all the rest of you are real great people as far as im concerned big_smile

Brooklyn NY US

I hate you all intensely.

Roanoke, VA
Bit Shifter wrote:

I hate you all intensely.

lol

NSW, Australia

Ohhh, one of these threads.

São Paulo, Brazil
Alucard wrote:

why are there so many chip musicians that are comeplete assholes to each other and everyone?

8bc.org mode /on

))<>((

The only real assholes congregate at 8bc.

From what I've seen here, everyone seems pretty nice, but not everyone seems very accepting of 'noobs'.

IL, US

ok, im closing this thread, seems more destructive than constructive

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

To be honest, i've never been apart of a musical genre that has been so friendly and supportive of each other.
So there might be a few people like to try and spoil that.. big deal.. No other scene has the support from fellow musicians as this one.
I think mostly because we mostly all we have. wink Which i think is a very cool thing. One of the very reasons why i'm apart of it.

*edit* Sorry didn't know the topic was closed. my bad >_< *

Los Angeles

You can be a dick all you want, or as nice as you want. As long as you include winks and smiles no one will take what you say to heart.

Saying that, I think you all are a bunch of wining pussies. wink smile

*Edit: Me too... There is no clear notification for mods if a thread is locked at the moment.*