Unsubscribe
nitro2k01 wrote:

Where's da farking live stream btw? Don't tell me there isn't one...

Sorry - Doesnt look like there will be one this year.

Milwaukee Area, WI

Hopefully kozue255's Chip Music Chronicle will deliver with recordings. This guy gets basically any show in the Northeast US.

FlashHeart
Moriokun wrote:

Hopefully kozue255's Chip Music Chronicle will deliver with recordings. This guy gets basically any show in the Northeast US.

This "guy" is actually a girl named Emily Feder.

STARDRAIN, CA
Natty wrote:
Moriokun wrote:

This "guy" is actually a girl named Emily Feder.

emily is the craziest dudette ever. 100% homiez

São Paulo, Brazil

Just to let you guys know, there´ll be Pulselooper t-shirts (for sale) and stickers (for free) at blip. If you wanna trade a t-shirt, I´ll be more than happy. Just don´t wanna carry any of those back to Brazil (if they´re stuck I´ll give them to the Bed-Stuy hobos).

Brazil

So there isn't a live stream? sad

And guys, get those Pulselooper shirts: A+++ WOULD BUY AGAIN. PURE WOLF AWESOMENESSSSS. TKS

Ottawa, ON

http://areciboradio.com/ has a special treat on the air right now, courtesy of some resourceful fans... wink

matt's mind
PULSELOOPER wrote:

Just to let you guys know, there´ll be Pulselooper t-shirts (for sale) and stickers (for free) at blip. If you wanna trade a t-shirt, I´ll be more than happy. Just don´t wanna carry any of those back to Brazil (if they´re stuck I´ll give them to the Bed-Stuy hobos).

Got the shirts at the kitsch bent table, come check them out!

Chicago IL

this place sounds stuffy and lame. no re-entry, no crowd surfing, $12 for a beer?

eyebeam 4ever

São Paulo, Brazil

most expensive beer I´ll pay in Brazil will be Us$ 9.

and it´ll be at a whorehouse in Copacabana.

Ciudad de méxico, MX

just get drunk outside of it  before smile

PULSELOOPER: SUDAKA 'EM ALL

New York City

9 dollars brasilian beer includes tranny blowjob in Copacabana.

England

watching eurovision with 4mat and george was probably much better than blip! tongue

Last edited by Jellica (May 27, 2012 7:26 am)

Jellica wrote:

watching eurovision with 4mat and george was probably much better than blip! tongue

far less rotating ovens at blip.

Last edited by 4mat (May 27, 2012 8:26 am)

Cambridge UK

All aboard the Turkish Gay Ship (2:17)

Cambridge UK

This is now the official Eurovision thread.