shanghai

hey Little scale. just wanted to check you got my message on here about the correct address ( which is china address not UK )  Got my friend comin back from the uk next week bringing me a coupla megadrives, so im ready and waiting ! thanks !

also- getting the manual would be dope. i concur with this request

ad-hell-aide

Okay - so some pics!

All the Teensy boards! big_smile

All of the components! big_smile

All of the EEPROMs! big_smile

Just waiting on the PCBs to arrive now.

Boston, MA

getting psyched!

ad-hell-aide

Condensed MIDI Mapping PDF (fits onto one page!):
http://little-scale.blogspot.com.au/201 … nesis.html

User manual coming soon.

ad-hell-aide

A unit in action!

Last edited by little-scale (May 29, 2012 7:10 pm)

ad-hell-aide

Again, sorry about the lack of posts, everyone. My life is crazy at the moment. However, as I said, I am still waiting on the PCBs at the moment, and there is nothing more I can do on the production front until that point in time...

I'll let yall know as soon as I have the PCBs in my hands! Then it's party party party time big_smile

Matthew Joseph Payne

Yay!

I also sent an address correction email - did you receive it?

ad-hell-aide

Hello all - can everyone that needs to update their GenMDM address details please send me an address correction to:
seb dot tomczak at gmail dot com

With the subject line:
GenMDM Address Correction

Thanks!

NYC

Hey little scale, these look absolutely sick. I'm so bummed I missed the preorder (life happened and I was an ostrich with head in the sand). But I do want to put in a huge, huge interest bump for if/when you decide to do round 2!

Rhode Island

Wow thanks for all the info little scale. Very very excited about getting my hands on this

shanghai

im frothing at the mouth in anticipation

São Paulo, Brazil
little-scale wrote:

Condensed MIDI Mapping PDF (fits onto one page!):
http://little-scale.blogspot.com.au/201 … nesis.html

User manual coming soon.

wow, missed that one. thanks Seb!

ad-hell-aide

In regards to Batch 1 of the GenMDMs: So, the PCBs havent arrived yet... I've contacted them but I haven't heard back from them. The moment the PCBs come through the door I will let you all know - and I'll post some pics as proof, of course.

This is giving me anxiety, as I hate to let the community down.

Thanks again for your patience.

Tokyo, Japan

You aren't letting anyone down brother! You made an awesome product, never over promised anything and are keeping us all up to date about production delays you have no control over.

Several checks in the win column!

IL, US

s'all good, i can be patient for a bit longer smile.. guess ill be sad if i dont have it by the time i go back to work in the fall though.. ive been looking forward to spending lots of time getting familiar with it the next two months.. either way, supply issues arent your fault, these things happen

Rhode Island

cant fault you for someone elses mistake, it is the first batch after all. the updates and communication are well appreciated!