Australia

they are actually amazing.  I really want to get one if possible!! :-D  Depending on what happens in the next week or so... I maaaay be able to take a few to blip too ;-)

Melbourne, Australia

For everyone who's asked for shipping prices, it's close to  the same everywhere I've been asked for so far $25 - 30 Airmail or $15 - 20 seamail... if you can wait three months.

If you want one sent to Blip for you, you need to a) let me know what size and b) pay in advance.

Melbourne, Australia

Bumping this as I have the ability to send a couple to blip. Bry, one is there with your name on it. Can send a couple more if you let me know within 24 hours, as I'll see cTrix tomorrow at WAVERAVE. The deal is you have to buy him a drink ina ddition to paying the $35 for  the hoody (and that I can literally only send a couple)

Tasmania

Yo! Is it too late to get one to SoundBytes this saturday? If not, XXL please smile

Melbourne, Australia

There will definitley be heaps at soundbytes on Saturday, don't worry! smile

Melbourne, Australia

Just so everyone knows we're starting to get a little low on some sizes of these (the last XXL has a claim staked on it name on it and I may be out of L's) If anyone was to want one of them, you might want to get in fast. I understand that there were a few people at Blip who wanted to get their hands on one.

Also, if there was enough interest I might look at (if we were to get a run of something similar) to have some shipping out from the US (if I can find a supplier to do that for me)  to save postage costs, however they would not be these exact hoodies, but potentially something similar.  All our prints are purely one run only. smile

Gosford, Australia

dead set out of L? bummer!
i could probably squeeze into a medium and still look shit hot, though

Melbourne, Australia

Just remember the L is actually closer to a Medium, and even then a small medium. I'll check when I get home but I'm sure we have XL's left, and generally one or two sizes bigger than "normal" is what most people have gone with. You could check the meaurements to be safe

Gosford, Australia

just took a tape measure to myself and now i'm fairly confident that the M would be okay but if it's really too small then i can give it to my girlfriend whose jumpers i wear worryingly often anyway tongue

Melbourne, Australia

I have Ms and XLs (or in regular sizes they'd be closer to smalls and larges)

Turku, FIN

Why i always have to be poor sad