matt's mind

for a while, there will be smaller runs of different colors.  we plan to keep white, black, clear, and light grey stock.  and do runs of whacky colors apart from this, in limited form.

Ordered 5 just now.  If I like them, I will order another 5 and another and another...:)

matt's mind

doing your order right now!

Toronto

ordered a pair! big_smile man, it'd be amazing if you could do a case colour that looked like the pokemon crystal carts *~*

matt's mind

if people can send me the cases, i can match colors.  thats not a bad idea, i just don't have the cases to do this with.

it'd need to be a donation, may not be able to get them back to you.

Austin, TX

Put me down for a hot pink one if you make them!

HimsyPimsy wrote:

Put me down for a hot pink one if you make them!

me too

Just make all the Play-It Loud! Colors (or kinda, and also Transculent Versions of them) and you're the King of the Hill, kitsch.
Gonna order some like next week or so, if you still got some.

clovis CA

pleaseeee have like 4 in 2 weeks man

rochester, ny

these gameboy shells are seriously so dangerous to me because i might buy a pair in every color you do... :-(

brooklyn
nickmaynard wrote:

these gameboy shells are seriously so dangerous to me because i might buy a pair in every color you do... :-(

same...

Cleveland, OH

I picked up 5 at Blip. I will likely be picking up 5 of the next "color"... wink

Gosford, Australia

yes i will also pick up 5 black shells wink

Cleveland, OH

You might need to pick up a couple cans of spray paint for now then haha lol

Gosford, Australia

oh so they'll be white
or dark grey
or you wrote the word color in quotation marks to be deliberately confusing!
augh!

Medina, Ohio

Dang-it i want one, but me have no money to "waste" right now sad Maybe I'll make cooshinator get me two of them for me for my birthday smile (That means he would know what he is getting...)