Chicago IL

okay cool. cause that email you sent was like "it's so close!" and i was like "oh shit, is it?"

depending on how well i can keep it under wraps, i will be debuting new material at this show!

Lexington, KY
Saskrotch wrote:

depending on how well i can keep it under wraps, i will be debuting new material at this show!

Well, there goes that, I guess. XD

Chicago IL

i meant keeping the actual MUSIC under wraps

Lexington, KY

oh

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

I am digging that poster. I'll order one and it'll be like I was actually there. big_smile

Except it won't be. . . sad

Madison, Alabama

That poster is pretty rad!

Harrisonburg, Virginia

I can't wait for this!

Any news on hotels? Thinking of camping as a possibility. Any camp sites close enough to consider it?

Lexington, KY

Okay! And now the poster with the correct date on it, haha!

and about hotels! So, we've checked with a bunch of hotels, and turns out there is a big sports-type game in town that weekend, so hotels aren't having problems getting booked up. That being said.... probably no discounts this year. Sadface.

Cincinnati Ohio

that poster is super slick

Nashville, Tennessee
Russellian wrote:

I can't wait for this!

Any news on hotels? Thinking of camping as a possibility. Any camp sites close enough to consider it?

camping sounds like fun actually.

smiletron wrote:
Russellian wrote:

I can't wait for this!

camping sounds like fun actually.

Boy Scout checking in. I second this.

St. Louis

Camping sounds really cool, and cheaper. I found this if it's any help to anyone: http://local.yahoo.com/KY/Lexington/Rec … ampgrounds

Atlanta

Man I don't even live that far from KY Nestrogen take me with youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Chicago IL

huh i guess me and kkrusty are sleeping in his car

Cincinnati Ohio

Anyone down to camp at the red river gorge for a couple days before the concert? I know some great spots around that area that I've been dying to go back to! I'm not sure exactly how far it is from the the venues but it might be feasible to camp there during the concert too.  if you haven't been to the area it really is one of the most vast and beautiful places I've scene.  Backwoods camping allowed with a permit (3 dollars per car i think?) And plenty of other trails and campsites.  I plan on getting some people to try and do this so if you'd like to meet up with us or if you want help planning your own trip feel free to pm me :-)

Cincinnati Ohio
spry wrote:

Anyone down to camp at the red river gorge for a couple days before the concert?

http://www.redrivergorge.com/