Domu wrote:

Je Mappelle = Poirot!

i only quickly scan read the last posts, figures after editing no one is really in a hurry to contact him.

ot: awh poirot, i oddly used to love that when i was younger. the title is great.

rochester, ny
Je Mappelle wrote:

i only quickly scan read the last posts, figures after editing no one is really in a hurry to contact him.

i'm in a hurry. it's almost been two years.

nickmaynard wrote:
Je Mappelle wrote:

i'm in a hurry. it's almost been two years.

oh ok, i hadn't realized it had been that long. like i said, i only quickly scan read. if you didn't already, maybe refer to my post before the one before this one.

EDIT: |
          |
          |
         V nawh thanks wink

Last edited by Je Mappelle (May 14, 2012 6:27 pm)

West Yorks, UK

yeah I love Poirot too! and i wasnt being sarcastic, i was praising your detective skills! smile

rochester, ny

just tried emailing the address i paypal-ed and got it automatically returned to me. ugh.

rochester, ny

"Well, it's been a very very long time guys, and I've allowed myself to fall behind on this. I'm going to try and make another video detailing how to build these and then will be releasing the plans. I clearly have underestimated my ability to hand-build these in a timely fashion given my life right now."

just saw that arfink posted this 3 months ago on youtube.

hm.

Minneapolis

For those of you who didn't notice:

http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/7385/ … unchausen/

The project needs to change hands for a bit here.