Melbourne, Australia

The cart is intended as a tool for use with legitimately acquired roms for music production as an example, not to pirate games. I don't think anyone is keen to answer that question...

Check the forum rules wink

I have legit back-ups, thank-you-very-much. Just wanted to know if it was capable of playing more than homebrew.

Melbourne, Australia

Could have been the notion of you playing "the entire gameboy series" that had me skeptical that you owned every Gameboy game every produced... All 812 of them.

Regardless, as this was developed as a tool for homebrew dev and musical production roms it none of the testing has had anything to do with commercial rom support. So I guess you'll just have to suck it and see, as they say.

I'd also suggest that you won't get much after sales support if you find some games don't work (no reason they shouldn't, it's a big "if") as this wasn't the aim of the project.

NC in the US of America

I'm holding out for these. All I can do until the DnD cart is released is emulate LSDJ.

Boston, MA

where are these?

BC, Canada
ultramega wrote:

where are these?

In the future.

Squidward: "FUUUUUTUUUUUURE! FUUUUUTUUUUUURE!"

Last edited by munchluxe63 (Jun 17, 2012 4:51 pm)

SYDNERDIA

The boards are coming out of the factory soon, and the shells will be coming in not long after.

I'd say a date but I don't want to spawn yet another deluge of 'hey you said it would be out by now where's the secret cart sales market' emails.

They're not just going to up and disappear. I spent every last dollar of my liquid funds to get this batch fabricated, and have been squeezing hard to make the rent for the last couple of weeks. They will come, and they will be announced, and even if you miss the first batch there will be plenty for everyone.

Thank you for your patience.

Philadelphia

I cannot wait! Very very exciting.

NC in the US of America

My body is very ready.

Fargo
abrasive wrote:

The boards are coming out of the factory soon, and the shells will be coming in not long after.

Woo!

abrasive wrote:

I spent every last dollar of my liquid funds to get this batch fabricated, and have been squeezing hard to make the rent for the last couple of weeks.

You're my hero, Dr. Professor abrasive.  May your fro grow to unfathomable size.

Gosford, Australia
abrasive wrote:

I'd say a date but I don't want to spawn yet another deluge of 'hey you said it would be out by now where's the secret cart sales market' emails..

hey where do i buy cart on mafipalation.com

also this is awesome news. thanks for the update man!

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs
abrasive wrote:

I'd say a date but I don't want to spawn yet another deluge of 'hey you said it would be out by now where's the secret cart sales market' emails.

They're not just going to up and disappear. I spent every last dollar of my liquid funds to get this batch fabricated, and have been squeezing hard to make the rent for the last couple of weeks. They will come, and they will be announced, and even if you miss the first batch there will be plenty for everyone.

Thank you for your patience.

You are a god. I now understand why you've been so busy.

Sydney AUS

All this while inventing robots for spines... smile

SYDNERDIA
abortifacient wrote:

All this while inventing robots for spines... smile

spinal tapcore

Unsubscribe

Id be willing to both preorder my cart and not complain if it takes a few weeks/months to get them out the door, if money is a problem. Just sayin'

Gosford, Australia

me too
also probably a lot of other people

but at the same time i can understand not wanting the pressure of pre-orders piled up on top of the rest of your life's hassles, and wanting to avoid another wayfar-esque fiasco.