Melbourne, Australia
Fauxhound wrote:

I can totally see where you guys are coming from regarding this documentary, you have to realise there really are only 4 active 'chip' artists in NZ (which has the same population as the city of Melbourne) the producers were hard pushed for interviewees.

I talked a lot, on camera, about the global chip scene especially solidarity with Australia but I guess it didn't make the 8minute cut. The producers wanted to create a piece that the average person could understand, hence no real material on the procedure and tools behind chipmusic, and the more personal questions.

Right now, for New Zealand Chiptune, we'll take whatever we can get in terms of media coverage.

Yeah that's totally fair. It's just unfortunate to see you guys shed in this light. Some coverage is better than none though!

East Kilbride, Scotland

It's cool getting all of these insights into other chip communities. I wish that we'd taken the opportunity to do something similar a year or two ago when the Scottish scene was at its strongest (imo, others may disagree).

meow heart