ad-hell-aide
PULSELOOPER wrote:

FUCKIN´AY!

Seb, any idea on how long it´ll take from PCB arriving until interfaces being shipped?

(sorry, I have high anxiety disease).

I am also an anxious person.

I anticipate that the first units will ship within half a week at the latest. I will keep yall update.

smile

Once again, thanks for your patience.

IL, US

you got my change of address, correct? smile

Matthew Joseph Payne

And mine? smile

kansas city

any update on the channel strip ?

kansas city

i mean, i love your work! i have a lot of trouble mapping cc# through ableton.

California

I have no idea how to map CC messages to my midi controller. sad are you able to do this seb? in ableton live ofc

Last edited by Rei Yano (Jun 16, 2012 9:19 am)

São Paulo, Brazil
Rei Yano wrote:

I have no idea how to map CC messages to my midi controller. sad are you able to do this seb? in ableton live ofc

what midi controller do you have? nanokorg editor software gives me the option to do that. I never had other midi controller, but I thought that was a standard procedure.

shanghai

yes i use the Icon controller (almost a carbon clone of the korg's), it too has an editor....i already got it preset and ready to go. To Rei Yano - im pretty sure you can change midi cc's on all midi keyboards...well id have thought so. you need to check the manual of your midi keyboards, there should be a way to do it.

ad-hell-aide

Of interest: http://little-scale.blogspot.com.au/201 … -live.html

Description
This Max for Live MIDI effect device controls the FM synthesis parameters of the GenMDM channels 1 - 6 (corresponding to the YM2612 FM channels 1 - 6).

This MIDI effect devices allows for the control and automation of the following parameters:
• preset
• algorithm
• LFO FM amount
• feedback
• panning
• LFO AM amount
• FM operator 1, 2, 3 and 4 level
• FM operator 1, 2, 3 and 4 detune
• FM operator 1, 2, 3 and 4 attack
• FM operator 1, 2, 3 and 4 decay 1
• FM operator 1, 2, 3 and 4 decay 2
• FM operator 1, 2, 3 and 4 multiple
• FM operator 1, 2, 3 and 4 rate scale
• FM operator 1, 2, 3 and 4 amp 2
• FM operator 1, 2, 3 and 4 release
• FM operator 1, 2, 3 and 4 LFO AM on

All of these parameters can normally be controlled via MIDI CC data, however the GenMDM FM channel strip makes the process more user-friendly as well as integrated into Live's automation and mapping environment.

Download here: http://little-scale.com/downloads/genmd … _Strip.zip

Basic Usage:
1) Connect the GenMDM as per usual
2) Create a new audio track in Live. Route the SEGA Mega Drive / Genesis audio output to the track
3) Create one or more new MIDI tracks in Live. Route the output of each MIDI track to GenMDM, between channels 1 - 6.
4) Add a copy of GenMDM FM Channel Strip to each blank MIDI track for each FM channel that should be controlled.
5) Sequence note and velocity data as per normal.
6) Change the parameters of the GenMDM FM Channel Strip - you will hear the corresponding changes in sound.

ad-hell-aide
Rei Yano wrote:

See my post above - might make things easier for you smile

ad-hell-aide

Also this: http://little-scale.blogspot.com.au/201 … -live.html

Description
This Max for Live MIDI effect device controls the DAC parameters of the GenMDM channel 6 - which corresponds to YM2612 FM channel 6 in DAC mode.
This MIDI effect devices allows for the control and automation of the following parameters:
• DAC on
• Oversample amount (i.e. pitch bend up)
• Sample rate change amount (i.e. pitch bend down)
• Custom waveform amount
• Custom waveform shape

All of these parameters can normally be controlled via MIDI CC data, however the GenMDM DAC channel strip makes the process more user-friendly as well as integrated into Live's automation and mapping environment.

Download here: http://little-scale.com/downloads/genmd … _strip.zip

Basic Usage:
1) Connect the GenMDM as per usual
2) Create a new audio track in Live. Route the SEGA Mega Drive / Genesis audio output to the track
3) Create a new MIDI tracks in Live. Route the output of the MIDI track to GenMDM channel 6
4) Add a copy of GenMDM FM Channel Strip to the blank MIDI track.
5) Sequence note and velocity data as per normal.
6) Change the parameters of the GenMDM DAC Channel Strip - you will hear the corresponding changes in sound.

ad-hell-aide

Would people benefit from a quick video guide as to how to use the above two Live devices?

Also, there is a third one on it's way for global parameters.

ad-hell-aide
DUNGEONMASTER wrote:

i mean, i love your work! i have a lot of trouble mapping cc# through ableton.

What do you have trouble with? Hopefully the Live devices above can be of assistance!

shanghai

there's customer service, then there's Little Scale. Dude this makes it SO FUCKING SWEET. Thanks man ! Max4Live is the way forward for planet earth !

Fargo

These programs can only be used with Ableton Live?

Tokyo, Japan
little-scale wrote:

Would people benefit from a quick video guide as to how to use the above two Live devices?

Also, there is a third one on it's way for global parameters.

Hell yes!