Louisiana

Okay guys up today is my GameBoy Pocket painted with Soundwave from the original 1980's Transformers cartoon series. On the front I've painted a little pinstriped wave. On the back is where Soundwave lays. There are some minor scuffs on the case as you can see in the pictures. There are NO missing pixels. Speaker is fully operational. Also I have a set of white buttons if you would like me to swap the grey one out for white. NO back light is installed and NO prosound. I was debating on White,Red, or Blue backlight and could never make up my mind so I figured I'd let the buyer decide when it gets to their house.

I'm looking for around $45 USD, was $55 USD, shipping not included, I am also looking for Trade Offers.

SOLD!!!

Front:

Back:

Newly Added: GameBoy Advance looking for around $25 USD, shipping not included, or Trades.
This thing is pretty much brand new. Has a slight scuff mark on the grey part by the power switch.
Brand new Screen with plastic protector still on it.

I am willing to mod the Start/Select to Left and Right bumpers for easier use with LSDJ for 10$ more. However this will make the ability to stretch the screen on DMG and Color games go away.
If you buy this Gameboy and want the mod done just let me know what bumper you want start to go to and same for select.

NES Boy: Looking for $160 or best offer. I will take trade Offers only if you think you may have some interesting stuff worth trading send offers my way.

Contained within:
-White Backlight/normal, with switch.
-RCA Gold Plated Prosound, for better sound quality
-1/8th inch Prosound, five inch black wire external for less feedback
-Pitch Shift located on right side
-Siren Style Power LED Top middle
-Nes Controller Buttons
-Nes Style Hand Painted paint job

Speaker still works.
Also thinking about adding a "Chipmusic in Stereo" screen.

Thank you for looking. xD

Note: Shipping isn't included on any items, but if you are really interested in buying I can get to the post office and see how much it will be to ship to your  house just let me know.

Last edited by Vex (Jun 17, 2012 5:28 am)

F*ck yeah! Soundwave!

... that will be all.

Louisiana

Lmfao. I'll take that as a positive compliment. So thank you. : )

México, DF.

Gameboys in disguise?

Louisiana
eme7h wrote:

Gameboys in disguise?

Lmao I was thinking that when I was painting it.

Louisiana

Alright guys Price lowered to 45$ not including shipping. Or I'll take two non modded working grey boys for trade. Or pitch some offers at me I've been sitting on this thing for awhile. I really want it to go to a good home and get used.

Louisiana

Update Added a Game Boy Advance.

Louisiana

Update: Got my price quotes for the NES Boy. So NES Boy has been added and is ready to be sold.

Louisiana

Price drop on NES Boy. $150 USD

Last edited by Vex (Feb 19, 2012 9:14 am)

Louisiana

Found my original Sale/trade page. I will add these items to that other page. Thank you xD