Holland

Your name scares me. Are you a vegan hipster wanting to join the 8-bit bandwagon?

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

He can't ignore me forever.

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

I already started on a song. It's called: Jesus, Resurrect that Bass. The ep will be called 5000 Drops for the Multitude.

K, I'm done.

lolusa

I'm done with my track

Chicago
xX 8 BIT CHAMPION Xx wrote:

Yeah, but my goal is to make actual music that is listenable, not bullshit malarkey like that.

I never said it was good
can you give some CC bro?

Last edited by theghostservant (Jun 17, 2012 3:56 pm)

Rochester, NY

I've covered all officially released skrillex songs myself

you're a little late to the party

AANABAY01

Indiana

I'm in here's my track

http://chipmusic.org/boomglitch/music/skrooix-moonsters

Madison, Wisconsin, USA

Wonderful fans and colleagues, you are all wonderful at what you do. I would like to thank you for being so respectful and accepting of my greatness!

Madison, Wisconsin, USA
theghostservant wrote:

Yeah, but my goal is to make actual music that is listenable, not bullshit malarkey like that.

I never said it was good

Try not to make it so scream-y and frightening. I picture the mix to be more down tempo and calm rather than loud and scary.

Chicago
theghostservant wrote:

I never said it was good

Try not to make it so scream-y and frightening. I picture the mix to be more down tempo and calm rather than loud and scary.

Ah, so more Camp-y?

edit: I fully expect Jay Tholen and maybe one other person to get that joke.

Last edited by theghostservant (Jun 18, 2012 4:13 pm)

Scotland

Do you need money to fund this project? If so, I'd be willing to fund it entirely. Probably up to $500, I'm really interested to see this progress.

But first, you must get a Skrillex tattoo on your peen.

Godzilladelph

Other ideas include pioneering a fusion genre of chiptune and Christian rock, which I call, (tentatively,) "Christ-tune".

Sorry bro, it's already been done before.

STARDRAIN, CA

@xX 8-bit champion Xx wait, dude, did you ACTUALLY say. "bullshit Malarky" to Ghost servant? I REally hope you are trolling. if you are, I LOVE YOU, you're pretty awesome. if you are serious, then I hope the internet rejects you.
IF YOU ARE SERIOUS: go away, come back when you have something original/worthwhile to offer to the internet. Props if you want to make poppy, money making music, but DO NOT EVER downplay what others have to offer. that is extremely UNGODLY of you. Jesus wouldn't talk to people like that. also, Jesus would make much more interesting chiptune than you.

"If you wish to join me in my endeavor, leave a response detailing why I should work with you. Your response will be critically analyzed for any and all flaws."
I HOPE THIS IS TROLLING, CAUSE HEY, LOL. GOOD JOB.
if not you are a serious meathead. QUIT IT. Just make good music and quit being silly.

STARDRAIN, CA
herr_prof wrote:

not bullshit malarkey

Arent you the dude who wears a toy wrestling belt on youtube?

edit: DICKS

Last edited by Kool Skull (Jun 20, 2012 7:20 pm)

Medina, Ohio
Kool Skull wrote:

@xX 8-bit champion Xx wait, dude, did you ACTUALLY say. "bullshit Malarky" to Ghost servant? I REally hope you are trolling. if you are, I LOVE YOU, you're pretty awesome. if you are serious, then I hope the internet rejects you.
IF YOU ARE SERIOUS: go away, come back when you have something original/worthwhile to offer to the internet. Props if you want to make poppy, money making music, but DO NOT EVER downplay what others have to offer. that is extremely UNGODLY of you. Jesus wouldn't talk to people like that. also, Jesus would make much more interesting chiptune than you.

"If you wish to join me in my endeavor, leave a response detailing why I should work with you. Your response will be critically analyzed for any and all flaws."
I HOPE THIS IS TROLLING, CAUSE HEY, LOL. GOOD JOB.
if not you are a serious meathead. QUIT IT. Just make good music and quit being silly.