buffalo, NY

Wax Cylinders

BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:
Frostbyte wrote:

You guys are taking so little time to do this, what with all your fancy analog synths and fancy electronics. In order for you to write good music, you need to carve the notes into rocks and play each part individually into a ceramic pot recording.

that. was pretty funny.

Cookie cutter response. I am dissapoint.

And Zef, Usenet is too mainstream. I use a series of pings sent in a style of timed morse code to send messages to my friends.

Chepachet, Rhode Island

Frostbyte wrote:

In order for you to write good music, you need to carve the notes into rocks and play each part individually into a ceramic pot recording.

ahw! *smears a tear*

California
Frostbyte wrote:

Usenet is too mainstream. I use a series of pings sent in a style of timed morse code to send messages to my friends.

I use shortwave radio.

Unsubscribe

Why doesn't anyone take the time to read three page threads with dubious topics anymore?

I recently downgraded to transmitting messages about climate change and extinction in the layers of Earth's soil. Really inefficient way to communicate, but the trade off is worth it. I'm becoming popular so much slower now, can't even tell you!

<3fuxter

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

Who are you? Fu-raust-bye-teh

Sweeeeeeden

The troll pub closes in 30 minutes. Time to make your final orders!

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

I miss Op sad
Bye everyone *drives home white girl trolled*

Auxcide wrote:

Who are you? Fu-raust-bye-teh

I dunno, some noob lololol

this is my 100th post now i'ma pro

Thanks for the warning nitro wink

New York, NY

Gaybones to this.

i just wanted to let you know i once had my old tv broke, so i had to input beep commands to my zxspectrum blindly =_='

BOSTON

wait, there are mods here?

Sweeeeeeden
BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:

wait, there are mods here?

Yes.