Spain

Have they already been shipped?

Gosford, Australia
2PLAYER wrote:

Ya I am going to scrap together a dashboard preset as well but I was hoping for something that would display the DAC waveform and FM operators as you tweak them.

i have no idea how to do this, btw. i'm just putting time in to make something pretty basic so other, busier people don't have to! tongue

Rhode Island
Victory Road wrote:

i have no idea how to do this, btw. i'm just putting time in to make something pretty basic so other, busier people don't have to! tongue

Ya, can't do it with a dashboard but you could with synthmaker. I've never used that before though. Wish FL knew that when I put a range of 0-3 for a CC i meant 4 values spread across the 128

São Paulo, Brazil

One thing I just realize: on that PDF with the midi cc mapping for the Sega, there is no parameters for controlling the PSG square waves' envelopes. Won't that be possible?

kansas city
little-scale wrote:

On the issue of mapping to MIDI CCs... I've made a generic interface for this very issue...

Check this post out: http://little-scale.blogspot.com.au/201 … evice.html

"Sometimes I find it useful to be able to send MIDI CC data from a Live track, or to be able to route a MIDI CC from a physical MIDI controller to a different MIDI CC on a track. This plugin allows both. Eight pairs of control - within each pair, one control sets the MIDI CC number and the other sets the MIDI CC value."

Download here: http://milkcrate.com.au/_other/download … utocc.amxd

Maybe of interest?

THIS WORKS PERFECT FOR THE HIDDEN CC's IN VOPM !!! THANKS !!!

kansas city
DUNGEONMASTER wrote:
little-scale wrote:

Which PSG?

all four, on individual tracks?

Nevermind. I should be able to use the PSG by sending from Channels 7-10.

Robotcity, the year 20XX

So is there a video yet? REALLY want to check this out. Plus max is 50% off this month... big_smile This might be the reason to get it.

And when will the GenMDM be available again?

São Paulo, Brazil
Men of Mega wrote:

Plus max is 50% off this month...

where did you see this?

ad-hell-aide

OK, so I'm planning on creating a series of screencasts / demo videos over this weekend - here is what I have planned so far:

1) Basic setup / connecting it up / channel mapping (applies to any DAW)

2) Channel mapping / how to control parameters via MIDI CC (in Live - but applies to any DAW)

3) GenMDM FM channel strip - overview and setup (Max for Live only)

4) Using the DAC channel (in Live -applies to any DAW)

5) GenMDM DAC channel strip - (Max for Live only)

Is there anything else that people would like me to cover while I am at it?

ad-hell-aide
sergeeo wrote:

Have they already been shipped?

I will be emailing people as I ship them.

I will also post here when shipping starts.

ad-hell-aide
Men of Mega wrote:

So is there a video yet?

Coming soon - ETA is Saturday or Sunday smile

ad-hell-aide
PULSELOOPER wrote:

One thing I just realize: on that PDF with the midi cc mapping for the Sega, there is no parameters for controlling the PSG square waves' envelopes. Won't that be possible?

It's theoretically possible, but I haven't implemented it yet because I personally do not use automatically generated envelopes on the PSG.

I'm happy to try and throw something together if you feel it is required, though it might not make it into the first shipment (and would be included in future firmware as a result).

ad-hell-aide

Good news everyone, I've tested updating the firmware with Lazerbeat, and it worked perfectly.

Tokyo, Japan

Yeah, prof Farnsworth did good. Update is nice and easy. More fm tricks can now be used!

Robotcity, the year 20XX
PULSELOOPER wrote:
Men of Mega wrote:

Plus max is 50% off this month...

where did you see this?

My bad, the deal via ableton.com ended a week ago apparently...

UK
Men of Mega wrote:
PULSELOOPER wrote:

where did you see this?

My bad, the deal via ableton.com ended a week ago apparently...

it was a 33% discount.