The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

Would never have guessed.

Album still gets me everytime. Makes me wanna step up my 2xlsdj game, shit.

New York
pixls wrote:

yeah whoa, frostbyte weren't you a super noob like, 2 seconds ago? this is sounding pretty fuckin legit.

he studied big_smile

pixls wrote:

yeah whoa, frostbyte weren't you a super noob like, 2 seconds ago? this is sounding pretty fuckin legit.

I've honestly never felt more accepted in my life hahahah. Paralellis is right...I studied hard. Chip means pretty much everything to me, so I set out to get good smile

Thanks man!

Boston, MA

This is quality chipmusic, bro. big_smile Really inspiring to my nooblet self. What kind of setup were you running for the album?

Tracks 1-4 were 2 DMGs running LSDJ, put through a mixer and recorded into Audacity smile They were then imported to FL studio for some basic mastering, but it's not really necessary. I just wanted to see if I could make the songs sound bigger. That's pretty much it! It's all about sound design and arrangement.

Thank you for the compliments dude! It means a lot to me smile

Philly, PA, USA

yup well you fuckin did it, i'd say you've graduated from "chip-noob" to "fourth wave internet chip junkie"

I think this is fourth wave?

Nashville, Tennessee

FOURTH WAVEEEE

ITS HEREEEE

Last edited by smiletron (Jul 5, 2012 11:59 pm)

Los Angeles, CA

SO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!

Westfield, NJ
Frostbyte wrote:
pixls wrote:

I've honestly never felt more accepted in my life hahahah. Paralellis is right...I studied hard. Chip means pretty much everything to me, so I set out to get good smile

Thanks man!

today's noob is tomorrow's legit chipmusician

São Paulo, Brazil

This is really good!

This is an awesome release. Downloaded. I'd like to see what you can do with just 1 LSDJ. Keep up the awesome jams, man! smile

There's a 1xlsdj song on there. If you can't tell, I won't tell you. wink

smiletron wrote:

FOURTH WAVEEEE

ITS HEREEEE

By the gods, smiletron commented on my release thread.

Mission accomplished.

Also, I have plenty of 1xLSDJ that's coming soon wink

New Albany Indiana

ma-jesus your so much better than knife city

wow @ above comment.

Last edited by Auxcide (Jul 6, 2012 5:52 am)

Philadelphia

This is great!