Louisiana

Just curious if anyone plays Maplestory at all. Mainly looking for players in chip community that play on the Bellocan server possibly or Nova...since those two servers are about to be combined. Just wanting some friends on the server that I can have chip conversations with while playing. I just got back into it a few days ago after not playing for over a year and losing both of my accounts. If you don't play on either of these servers still feel free to post your server and name someone may want to add. Maple Story awaaaaaaaay!!!

Westfield, NJ

I used to play obsessively many years ago, I was actually a beta tester in the USA and still have my beta bandana, but I don't play anymore =/

Gosford, Australia

buyin squishy liquids!!1

Louisiana
Decktonic wrote:

I used to play obsessively many years ago, I was actually a beta tester in the USA and still have my beta bandana, but I don't play anymore =/

You should totally give me that bandana or key me have your acnt. Lol...totally serious...

Westfield, NJ
Vex wrote:
Decktonic wrote:

You should totally give me that bandana or key me have your acnt. Lol...totally serious...

lol i will think about that...

Louisiana

What's on that acnt would probably fund me and my fiancé lol. We just got back into it. Well she did and I followed lol. Let me know man. Lol

Mishawaka, IN

Booooo nexon of America is suing me I hate maple!

Louisiana
KidLion wrote:

Omg man what the hell did you do lol?

detroit
KidLion wrote:

nexon of America is suing me

/thread

The Bronx
KidLion wrote:

Awkwarrrrrrrrrrrrrd

Mishawaka, IN

Lots of things but I know tons of people in bello I will see any will spare anything.