New Albany Indiana
Vex wrote:

Damn straight lol

thats asmuch as im willing,  if you  bid one more time i wont b able to feed my children.

Louisiana

We're totally doing this eBay thing all wrong lol.

KC

I agree ^ with him.

you guys don't know how to bid on ebay.

Louisiana

I actually do know how to bid on eBay I just thought this would be fun lol. And I'll either win it and if not I atleast helped the guy that posted get more moneys.

Philadelphia

You guys killed my dreams. I hope you're both happy!

Louisiana
SubWooferSpecial wrote:

You guys killed my dreams. I hope you're both happy!

I'm satisfied lol... I dunno about him though

Austin, Texas

I'm glad I stayed out of this war of attrition…

The other day, I let an Abuelita at goodwill bid me up $15 over my initial bid on one DMG and 15 games.

Not my proudest moment, beating a Mexican grandmother in a Goodwill auction for a single Game boy…

New Albany Indiana
Vex wrote:

I actually do know how to bid on eBay I just thought this would be fun lol. And I'll either win it and if not I atleast helped the guy that posted get more moneys.

me too, gg (good game) i have no need for any of dis stuff.

Louisiana

Lol I could use it and want it. But I can't go past what I've made my max bid now. I have a paydate with kitsch this coming up Friday/Saturday and I don't want to miss it since Ive been talking to him for a weeks now about what I'm buying next weekend.

Louisiana

Lol I could use it and want it. But I can't go past what I've made my max bid now. I have a paydate with kitsch this coming up Friday/Saturday and I don't want to miss it since Ive been talking to him for a weeks now about what I'm buying next weekend.

Cleveland, OH

$37. Unwatched.

washington

Not having a job sucks so hard. -_-

brooklyn, NY

"Not having a job sucks so hard. -_-"

Right!-  Sadly, why Im forced to sell off some of my treasures.   (I really really appreciate all the bidding! )                                 

BTW-    Check out my other auction up right now-   Korg d1200 Digital studio- still only at $25!:  http://www.ebay.com/itm/221060821002?ss … 1555.l2649

I have a few other things I was going to auction but since you guys are so supportive Ill give you first dibs:

pedals and FX:   Proco Rat, boss hm2, boss fz 2,  ibanez metal charger   (all from late 80's to early 90's),    realistic stereo reverb   $40 each

Micro korg-( really dont want to sell this this- great shape with mic) $200

also have a bunch of tube amps that will break my heart to part with... sigh.....sniff

Contact me at:   charbot at gmail     if you are interested- i can send you pics an more info.

Thanks!

Last edited by Charbot (Jul 2, 2012 11:33 pm)

Austin, Texas

I feel you, dude. I've been putting off a craigslist ad selling bike parts from when I was a racer for far too long. sad

Last edited by Telerophon (Jul 2, 2012 11:43 pm)

brooklyn, NY

LAST CHANCE-ENDING SOON!!!