matt's mind

i'm thoroughly looking forward to this album being released...

Seattle, WA US

hype hype hype hype.. this is about to be some of the freshest LSDJ work I've heard in minutes

washington
Frostbyte wrote:

Got it on youtube smile

SICK. big_smile

São Paulo, Brazil

that's how you hype an album.

Why thank you, I figured I'd do it right wink

Can't believe you're all so excited! It's a dream come true smile you're all the best...please keep on sharing this around guys smile

Anyway, got some people for the show...2 yes, 1 maybe....I'll drop the names when the list is finalized, but I'm just saying, you know these guys, and you know they're good.

California

Hoooooly crap I am very excite

New York

CODEXXXXXXXXXXXX

uhajdafdfdfa

wow a release thread for an album which wasn't released yet

ohio gozaimasu
ant1 wrote:

Not a release thread, an EXPERIENCE thread.

ant1 wrote:

they've learned nothing it seems.

Too bad it's not a release thread, otherwise that would have been funny.

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]
ant1 wrote:

wow another useless argument. You do know there is a release in this [event] thread? He released a single so suck it.

Last edited by Auxcide (Jul 12, 2012 9:03 pm)

babylon

george and 4mat are annoying as shit.

excited to hear this smile

brooklyn

I don't get what's being claimed to be so wrong with threads starting before the actual release.
I assume frost will post the actual release in this thread when he releases it, so its not like its wasting space and being spread across multiple threads.
There's nothing wrong with giving people a heads up that the album is coming.

That being said, I'm very excited to hear this, especially having heard some of the previous "versions" of Codex.  You've learned a lot since then frosty, can't wait to hear how you've improved these tracks.

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

This is in 'upcoming events' so a mod would have to move it when the album came out. But, yeah, nothing wrong with hyping people up. No one would've cared about my album unless I made that thread and pumped it up.

It's part of the gig.

Last edited by Auxcide (Jul 13, 2012 2:27 am)

heart i have frandzzz. Thank you smile And auxcide, that's exactly what I was going to do haha. Get a mod to move it, and I'll change the title.

Anyway, got some more responses on the show invites, got some really good artists playing! Gonna put out a flyer very soon with some names smile