540, VA

and auxcide,  I think im gonna keep working at it with the volume levels to make that kick stand out more.  it seems to be the better way to go when using a single DMG.  but I do wanna learn multiple techniques on this.

That circle jerk thread really did boost your ego didn't it.

540, VA

No offense Je, but you seem to be the only one with a problem here =/

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]
Je Mappelle wrote:

I know how much you love popularity contests~

Edit: squaretherapy, I'm sorry about your thread. This isn't the place for whiny bullshitting, it's for feedback of your stuff. That being said, I've never seen a "my first lsdj track" get as much feedback as yours. You're doing great, keep at it. Listened to it again and didn't get bored, mark of a good song. smile

Last edited by Auxcide (Jul 16, 2012 5:28 pm)

Forest Maze
Je Mappelle wrote:

Auxcide wrote:

I know how much you love popularity contests~

casuals

I'm cutman, right? Sweet.

Also let's not get this thread closed, as it's squaretherapy's first one. (I need to give you a nickname. Ooh how about "sq.T")

540, VA

i am so okay with sq.t haha.  condier me renamed! XD

540, VA

and yeah, pointless arguing is pointless. i respect both of your ideas and opinions and would prefer not to turn one artist against another. so let's all be friends =]

squaretherapy wrote:

and yeah, pointless arguing is pointless. i respect both of your ideas and opinions and would prefer not to turn one artist against another. so let's all be friends =]

Atta boy.

heart

540, VA
Frostbyte wrote:
squaretherapy wrote:

Atta boy.

heart

I do what I can to keep the peace XD

Hey, I was trying to keep the peace first! You just swooped in and stole my credit. Granted, I was one source of the unrest. . .

540, VA

auxcide i will give you credit that you really did try to make peace first.  but you got fiesty right back as well.

ALL IN ALL
it seems all better now. let's all chip and make up.

Rochester, NY

I can't stop you guys from posting but I wouldn't be surprised if this thread was closed for spam pretty soon.  This thread should've probably stopped halfway through the third page and now look at me bumping it again

Square Therapy, I know this is your thread but half of the replies are you; there's no need to suck up to the community by replying to every post / double replying to every post.  Your track was solid and you've made yourself known, good work.  It's obvious most of us like a poster who isn't a total loser at chuptines out of the gate.  We've given you plenty of advice to work on for next time, so let's all chill out and get back to work.

I'm looking forward to your next track.

EDIT: then again, everyone on this forum loves to prolong threads way past their acceptable lifetime, you can just look at the "deciding a name" thread to see that

Last edited by ChipsChallengeBand (Jul 16, 2012 7:33 pm)

Boston, MA
ChipsChallengeBand wrote:

I can't stop you guys from posting but I wouldn't be surprised if this thread was closed for spam pretty soon.  This thread should've probably stopped halfway through the third page and now look at me bumping it again

Square Therapy, I know this is your thread but half of the replies are you; there's no need to suck up to the community by replying to every post / double replying to every post.  Your track was solid and you've made yourself known, good work.  It's obvious most of us like a poster who isn't a total loser at chuptines out of the gate.  We've given you plenty of advice to work on for next time, so let's all chill out and get back to work.

I'm looking forward to your next track.

EDIT: then again, everyone on this forum loves to prolong threads way past their acceptable lifetime, you can just look at the "deciding a name" thread to see that

+1

Good track though, man. Definitely agree on the kick situation, although I struggle with the same thing on almost every piece I do, haha. Great work nonetheless, very Anamanaguchi.

Last edited by Soleviio (Jul 16, 2012 7:35 pm)

540, VA

well I don't consider my self "sucking up" to a community but rather being appreciative of the feedback.  but im not one to sit here and argue over petty accusations.  Thanks for the input. will definately post when a new track is up.  Consider this thread done I suppose?