Sweeeeeeden
Telerophon wrote:

lackluster to nonexistant OS X support

I see what you did there...

Austin, Texas

wink

Last edited by Apeshit (Jul 16, 2019 6:39 pm)

Milwaukee, WI

Perhaps you could make available the gerbers?  That way we could produce PCB's for personal use through OSH park, iTead, BatchPCB, etc.  Then we could just source our own parts.  Not the most intuitive way but fairly cheap and reasonable for us DIY folk.

Austin, Texas
Apeshit wrote:
Telerophon wrote:

…who made your defective prototypes?

Because I mean damn, I'm not a PCB wizard, but those all sound like things one obviously does not do.

Oh, those weren't my prototypes I was referring to, that was my experience with the "bleepbloop" programmers.

Ohhhh, I thought you meant you had two prototype carts with bizarre defects like that. My bad.

Matthew Joseph Payne

I love the build of these carts. The cases feel very solid and satisfying. Plus they're beautiful.

Bonus points for the awesome die-cut LSDJ stickers, not pictured.

I just ordered two of kitsch's clear cases, time to build some new gameboys with those prosound boards... smile

edit: now I just need a way to flash them HINT HINT HINT

Last edited by kineticturtle (Jul 22, 2012 6:33 am)

Milwaukee, WI

Those green cases are sexy.

sweden
nordloef wrote:

No battery socket?

Cleveland, OH

Battery sockets don't fit in standard cases.

sweden
justinthursday wrote:

Battery sockets don't fit in standard cases.

Not true. Some batches of nanoloop 1.2 has battery sockets and they came with standard cases.

sweden

Same goes for the smartboy carts. Though some batches came in game boy color cases and and some in standard cases.

Milwaukee, WI

I don't care much about about a battery slot.  Seriously though, I'm sure the clear shells will be nice, but make some more of those green ones. wink  Glad they have the old school design opposed to the GBC design!

Matthew Joseph Payne

They're seriously awesome. You just hold it in your hand and it feels nicer than most other carts, certainly much nicer than an EMS USB.

Anyway, everybody should get interested in Apeshit making transferrers RIGHT NOW so he'll make them, because I'm certain they'll be just as awesome as these carts. And I need a transferrer.