NC in the US of America

It was funny in that one thread, and the rare times it was used in any other thread... but over-saturation can ruin even the best of things... =\

Forest Maze

This thread should have been closed after the first post, thus why I posted the closed sign.

matt's mind

i am actually enjoying your hedgehog pictures.  crazy animal, can't believe it exists.

otherwise i'd have closed this foolishness wink  until then, hedgehogs i guess.

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

I really want one as a pet, but I don't think my dog would get along with it for a while.

Forest Maze
Auxcide wrote:

I really want one as a pet, but I don't think my dog would get along with it for a while.

depends on the breed of dog really, if it's a bigger dog it probably won't give two fucks about some little pip squeak hedgehog running around,

if it's a little dog it may try to establish dominance.

It's a Chihuahua. She doesn't care about dominance, but gets excited over smaller animals. Iy probably wouldn't be a problem. One day maybe. Hedgehogs rule.

Harrisonburg, Virginia
NUCLACE wrote:

depends on the breed of dog really, if it's a bigger dog it probably won't give two fucks about some little pip squeak hedgehog running around,

Except if they're a great dane. They try to "play" with any smaller animals and end up either hurting them, killing them, or traumatizing them. Goofy motherfucks.

Also, people let hedgehogs just roam around?

The Bronx

Harrisonburg, Virginia

Happiness and pissing off all the old codgers itt. ;D

NC in the US of America

I think if I had a hedgehog as a pet, I'd want an echidna to compliment it.

Savannah, Georgia
SketchMan3 wrote:

I think if I had a hedgehog as a pet, I'd want an echidna to compliment it.

don't forget the pocket-chihuahua-sized mutant fox

Last edited by Aeros (Jul 23, 2012 9:25 pm)

Forest Maze
Russellian wrote:
NUCLACE wrote:

Except if they're a great dane. They try to "play" with any smaller animals and end up either hurting them, killing them, or traumatizing them. Goofy motherfucks.

Also, people let hedgehogs just roam around?

Sure man why not?

What kinda trouble is one of these little cuties gonna get into?

Yeah people let them roam free in their houses. I would make my house a maze for one. big_smile

Melbourne, Australia

Post again when you actually have hedgehogs to trade.