TSSBAY01

yeah, that is a strong part of inpuj's ethic, dissonant, yet melodic...and when you combine those two elements, it can be tough. ilkae can tell you that its always been a strong part of what we look for with releases for inpuj, between those two things, we try and put out organic music, songs that have no repeating parts or with sounds that might not make the most sense as 'lead' sounds in the long run. or sometimes songs that just seem straight up not finished. i guess thats what ive always enjoyed with inpuj too, you never know what is going to come next.

its all some of the stranger criteria we try and fill, so im glad that the cohesion came through to you-as i worked on the songs, and went back through parts of songs i didnt write on, i thought maybe it wasnt as fluid as i would have liked, but since then when i've wrote modules and short releases i've tried to pattern what i do by myself and use what i learned in working on that and it was great to be a part of it. hopefully in the coming months i will have a new release out on inpuj of stuff that i did right after that and you can see what i mean.

Gosford, Australia
tempsoundsolutions wrote:

hopefully in the coming months i will have a new release out on inpuj of stuff that i did right after that and you can see what i mean.

awesome, looking forward to it!

shanghai

long live inpuj. releasing great music for a long long time.

NC in the US of America

This stuff quickly grew on me. I love it.