Brighton | Portsmouth | UK

Trey Frey is a dickhead. This Lazare is clearly a dickhead. Sketchman3 is so much of a dickhead he makes my balls ache.
Lazare, if you REALLY just wanted help finding music, maybe slyly insulting the community of whom you wanted help and music from was probably not the smartest idea of the month. Unless you are 12 you are either plain ignorant or just plain stupid, both of which are on your back, so I honestly don't understand your adverse reaction or your apparent confusion about the anger you caused.

Props to Pixls for not completely blowing his load, that shi' takes some restraint.

Indiana

Sometimes, in my darker moments, I wonder if the ultimate fate of every internet forum is to be incorporated into the 4chan-esque cesspit of anger.

more melody

A gray world of dread
iseedeadpixels wrote:

You want melody-driven 80's synthpop or less-chip-but-with-chip aesthetics and expect people to find exactly that?

Hmm. Unicorn Dream Attack?

Yes I agree, there should be less melody in music, or none whatsoever where possible. smile (only read thread title not 10 pages of trolling)

Joliette, QC, Canada

IF you say that 505 is not really into melodies...ill smash your skull with my internet skills mr da pony !!!
http://www.iimusic.net/catalog/2012/01/505-pokey-love

Melbourne, AU
Fudgers wrote:

Sometimes, in my darker moments, I wonder if the ultimate fate of every internet forum is to be incorporated into the 4chan-esque cesspit of anger.

Lazare seems to have that effect on people.

See: every thread he posts in

IL, US

after reading all the new posts, i have even less idea what this guy really wants in music than i did yesterday...

Gosford, Australia

i want big booty bitches

seriously read the topic up to where pixls speaks and just realise how stupid it is. their posts are SO uncalled for.

you should really be ashamed of yourselves for not letting someone have their own opinion. realistically this thread should just be posts of music with melody.

if lazare doesn't like treyfrey then post something else, even if they diss him, just get over it
if lazare wants to post ponies let them post ponies, it's not like it's ruining your life or something

lol

Last edited by Je Mappelle (Aug 1, 2012 12:57 pm)

México, DF.

Today's music is all about the BA$$.

Granada, Spain

Best user ever.

AANABAY01

KC
bryface wrote:

http://www.soundcloud.com/bryface.
you've got some listening to do.

that link doesnt work

Rochester, NY

what is melodic music anyway guys

is our music melodic

man I don't even know what is what anymore

kind of glad I went to sleep right before this thread started, otherwise I'd have stayed up to watch the mayhem

gosh I don't even know

Holy crap, I wonder if Treyfrey himself knows he has so many rabid fanboys. It's completely counter intuitive to his chill personality, I honestly dont think he wouldve cared about that comment AT ALL

OP: Strongly recommend you check out Kris Keyser, or my homeboy Chipocrite. Both very melodic, rock based (as opposed to dance based) jams. Also, Animal Style and Cheap Dinosaurs if you want to delve further into progressive stuff with thick chorrrds. Also, subpixel's The Wave release might blow your mind. And of course, there's always my bandcamp page if you want to indulge my shameless self promotion! wink