The Bronx

"End If" by Neil Voss

The Bronx

̛̛̩̥̩̥̩̥̅ ̥⎬̛̛̛̛̛̥̥̩̥̩̩

ban horse furries

The Bronx

Chicago IL, USA

also, some of my stuff may be to your tastes since I make fakebit (sue me, I ain't have money for real shit). I do lots of remixes and covers because I am bored literally all the time, but my originals might please you.  http://soundcloud.com/mylifeispixels

Joliette, QC, Canada

I think this is the most Melodic song in the 8BP050 compilation...
Rugar is just awesome !!!
(sorry If I offend anyone with a link to a song that you can buy...but I didn't saw that song on youtube sad )
http://muzofon.com/search/RUGAR
CLICK "Töm Mina Joggers Från Snö", CLICK THE RED BUTTON AND WAIT 30 SECONDS !!!

Last edited by XyNo (Aug 1, 2012 4:39 pm)

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

This is ridiculous. But even more ridiculous is that I read all that shit.

San Diego, CA

guys he stopped posting like 4 pages ago

spacetownsavior wrote:

Exactly.

Rochester, NY
Grymmtymm wrote:
NUCLACE wrote:

what the hell is that thing?

second most famous groundhog in Philadelphia

IL, US
Auxcide wrote:
spacetownsavior wrote:

Exactly.

yeah, 10 whole hours ago

San Diego, CA

here's something, though:

I don't really see why everyone is so quick to jump to a defense of this aesthetic. It's an AESTHETIC, meaning pretty damn subjective, and if some guy wants to think that TreyFrey is amateurish, so be it. It's not doing anyone any favors (ESPECIALLY the artist), and honestly, to me, quick defenses of a culture or aesthetic occur because the people defending it are trying to hide the fact that the aesthetic itself isn't all that compelling. By putting yourself in the way of a critic, you're diverting the critique and ultimately turning people off of the "community" (whatever that means now).

And really, when did it get to the point where it was not enough to simply enjoy someone's music? Now we have to be blind, staunch defenders to the death of the music we like because...well I'm not exactly sure why. Here's a tip for anyone getting riled up over this sort of thing: there are way more important things to worry about in your life than YOUR OWN music taste, much less some random guy's. This thread didn't ever need to leave the first page, and it getting to 12 pages is kind of the reason I don't post here that much anymore.

Last edited by spacetownsavior (Aug 1, 2012 4:58 pm)

Unsubscribe
spacetownsavior wrote:

And really, when did it get to the point where it was not enough to simply enjoy someone's music?

Welcome to the Binary Internet.

It got to 12 pages because people kept bringing up the TreyFrey fanboy thing. (Like you just did)
People had finally stopped talking about it too. . .

Also, there's no point in anyone getting riled up over other people getting riled up.

Alsoalso, OT: go to the release section and listen to Pajjama.

Chepachet, Rhode Island

Its a straw that breaks the camel's back kindof thing I bet. I know I'm not the only old user who is a bit annoyed at some of the new topics and users. This forum isn't what it used to be, and maybe for pixls this guy took the brunt of that frustration.

I agree with him to an extent as well. The dude came to this forum with the attitude a lot of new people do. They try to sound like they're more knowledgeable than the average user even though it's the first time they've posted in the forum. The classic inflated internet ego.

spacetownsavior wrote:

This thread didn't ever need to leave the first page, and it getting to 12 pages is kind of the reason I don't post here that much anymore.

And while I honestly do respect them as artists, it's the same people every time posting in the threads that go on for 12 pages about stupid shit. Or a legitimate thread that gets destroyed by the same dudes.

8-Bit-Rex wrote:

And while I honestly do respect them as artists, it's the same people every time posting in the threads that go on for 12 pages about stupid shit. Or a legitimate thread that gets destroyed by the same dudes.

Guilty. Sorry. sad