Wow, he is not wearing a black shirt.

Brazil

Moar Git Giffters.

New York
DJ-PIE wrote:

Thanks for the memories, hoping you will be back up soon

RIP Richard Dunn

Milwaukee, WI

Wow, I'm really sad.  This was something I have been saving up for and planned to attend as a sort of last hurrah after graduating.  Very sad, but also very appreciative.  Watching the videos over the years were very inspiring. sad

Milwaukee Area, WI

To perform at the NYC Blipfest was always on my list of goals to accomplish as a chip musician. Oh well, a boy can still dream...

São Paulo, Brazil
Moriokun wrote:

To perform at the NYC Blipfest was always on my list of goals to accomplish as a chip musician. Oh well, a boy can still dream...

Do like us brazilians: don't give up on your dream.

Lexington, KY

Really, Blip shouldn't be the 'goal' of chip musicians. That's been my biggest concern with much of the scene.

Blip was an epic thing and a ton of fun... but... well, that's just it! It was for fun! Playing Blip doesn't MAKE you prestigious! Most Blip artists got there because they had already made a splash in the scene!

That being said, the true goal of chip musicians should be fun, music or community! The more of those three things you have, the better the chip musician you are! THOSE are the things we should dream about!

Solarbear wrote:

Really, Blip shouldn't be the 'goal' of chip musicians. That's been my biggest concern with much of the scene.

Blip was an epic thing and a ton of fun... but... well, that's just it! It was for fun! Playing Blip doesn't MAKE you prestigious! Most Blip artists got there because they had already made a splash in the scene!

That being said, the true goal of chip musicians should be fun, music or community! The more of those three things you have, the better the chip musician you are! THOSE are the things we should dream about!

It's also a nice dream to stand on a stage in NY and play your music to that many people and know they're into it for real tongue

But your point is so true as well smile It's important to dream about making an impact

rochester, ny
Solarbear wrote:

i could not agree more. WELL SAID.

Lexington, KY
Frostbyte wrote:
Solarbear wrote:

It's also a nice dream to stand on a stage in NY and play your music to that many people and know they're into it for real tongue

But your point is so true as well smile It's important to dream about making an impact

BRKBRKBRKBRKfest..... XD (Also, BRKfest should NEVER be anybody's dream. Again... HAVING FUUUNNNN!!!)

Madison, Alabama
Solarbear wrote:

BRKBRKBRKBRKfest..... XD (Also, BRKfest should NEVER be anybody's dream. Again... HAVING FUUUNNNN!!!)

BRKfest WAS ridiculously fun, though. 

Some people's dreams may just include have stupid amounts of fun!

Gosford, Australia

how about this:
i'd like to play to & with the american contingent... someday... somewhere tongue

Madison, Alabama
Victory Road wrote:

how about this:
i'd like to play to & with the american contingent... someday... somewhere tongue

I'm american and my body is ready for live Victory Road.

shanghai

"the true goal of chip musicians should be fun, music or community!"

but what about people like me making pretentious serious chin stroking music...?   ....its not much fun......its kind of awkward to get into and weird for a dancefloor, thats why i like playing this sort of stuff  : P.........and community ! pffft. i dont want to meet any of you retards in the flesh muhahahaha

NC in the US of America
Downstate wrote:

but what about people like me making pretentious serious chin stroking music...?   ....its not much fun......its kind of awkward to get into and weird for a dancefloor, thats why i like playing this sort of stuff  : P.........and community ! pffft. i dont want to meet any of you retards in the flesh muhahahaha

You mist the moosic peart.

Last edited by SketchMan3 (Aug 6, 2012 3:41 am)

Lexington, KY
Downstate wrote:

Dude!! I looooove chin stroking music!!! Chopin the pianist is like, super fun!!!