Medina, Ohio

"Co-owner of Dmg Control, Dsv101, shows us once again how well he knows his jams. Written in a ridiculously short period of time, Shark Attack EP is a listen that doesn't shame from experimentation, yet manages a steady dose of quality throughout. This blend of dance, thrash, and pure chiptune fury does nothing but punch listeners in the face. Not some wimpy punch that'll knock them out for a few days and cause 80% blood loss. Like a punch that'll make you all like, "Golly gee, why not another?" and then die a glorious death. Actually that's not at all what this EP is like but heck; it's free, and it's chiptune, which are both good reasons to download something."

Composition by David "The Vandal" Vandal
Mastering and Art by Christian "The Calhoun" Calhoun

DOWNLOAD

BANDCAMP

New York

awwww hellllllll yeaaaaahhhh!!!!

NC in the US of America

Cool. I like this. I can only take it in small doses, though.

SketchMan3 wrote:

sounds like my relationship with your mother.

Medina, Ohio
SketchMan3 wrote:

Does this mean you can't handle the awesome? Or its bad? I'm a bit slow...

Harrisonburg, Virginia

I'm diggin' this entire thing so far. The title track is pretty damn good. Love the intensity.

NC in the US of America
dsv101 wrote:
SketchMan3 wrote:

I like the intensity and abrasiveness on an intellectual level, but my body can't take too much of it. But that's just me, I'm sure. So... no, it's not that it's bad. Just really intense and grating in a good way, but one that causes me internal pain after awhile. lol Maybe I'm not the best person to comment on this type of music, haha. But I feel guilty if I don't say "I like" something that I like, tho...

Medina, Ohio
SketchMan3 wrote:
dsv101 wrote:

I like the intensity and abrasiveness on an intellectual level, but my body can't take too much of it. But that's just me, I'm sure. So... no, it's not that it's bad. Just really intense and grating in a good way, but one that causes me internal pain after awhile. lol Maybe I'm not the best person to comment on this type of music, haha. But I feel guilty if I don't say "I like" something that I like, tho...

Sir, glad to hear my music causes you pain. THATS A WIN  ON MY PART big_smile lol

Medina, Ohio

Sorry for the double post, but I find this necessary to say. My cousin says this about my EP. "Your music sounds like you have your head in a blender. Everyone elses music is subtle, but yours is right in your face."

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

And that's why we heart u.

dsv101 wrote:

Sorry for the double post, but I find this necessary to say. My cousin says this about my EP. "Your music sounds like you have your head in a blender. Everyone elses music is subtle, but yours is right in your face."

kid606 says 'hey, i was making an amonia and rancid battery acid smoothy in there'

Medina, Ohio

@om, lol

@everyone else, I got 22 downloads, I'm so happy with that. big_smile Thanks for listening guys!

Last edited by dsv101 (Aug 4, 2012 6:15 pm)

orange county, CA

yessssss. i love this!