Seattle, WA US

But, for the record, I'm just a jaded person who is overly opinionated in these matters. If people came across this and were to like the chip songs more because they're mixed in with songs they already knew, that is a good thing

Melbtown, Lolstralia

I have been playing DJ sets where I go from straight up moombahton or juke and then mix in a quick original gameboy track of same tempo then back out again...

It works really well in getting people hype and they seem to get more into the chip component instead of just being blasted with 100% straight chip for the whole set

(I still do straight chip sets but depending on context mixing it up can be good)

Godzilladelph
Subterrestrial wrote:

Ikonika.

fuck, that's a name i haven't heard in a while! reminds me, I should listen to her album again

beast mix wink

The Hollow Earth
SKGB wrote:
Subterrestrial wrote:

Ikonika.

fuck, that's a name i haven't heard in a while! reminds me, I should listen to her album again

She rules SO FUCKING HARD.

Tulsa, OK

Love the set!

Abandoned on Fire

"I LOVE [this mix].  IT'S SO BAD!"

I also need a download of your remix that's on this immediately.  I had a giggling teen girl moment when it cam on LOL.

Westfield, NJ
egr wrote:

I also need a download of your remix that's on this immediately.  I had a giggling teen girl moment when it cam on LOL.

Thanks! I'm pretty sure my remix will be on the next Gamechops release, it was one of the winning entries for the remix contest. I don't know when that's dropping though. If I get a chance tomorrow I will put a bootleg on Dropbox for you smile

Abandoned on Fire
Decktonic wrote:
egr wrote:

Thanks! I'm pretty sure my remix will be on the next Gamechops release, it was one of the winning entries for the remix contest. I don't know when that's dropping though. If I get a chance tomorrow I will put a bootleg on Dropbox for you smile

Sweet dude.  big_smile

Westfield, NJ
egr wrote:
Decktonic wrote:

Sweet dude.  big_smile

Almost forgot about that download. Here you go:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/15215130/Power … mix%29.mp3

I'll take it down soon or something.

Abandoned on Fire
Decktonic wrote:
egr wrote:

Sweet dude.  big_smile

Almost forgot about that download. Here you go:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/15215130/Power … mix%29.mp3

I'll take it down soon or something.

Got it, thanks man!